Obscure 1950s Era Recordings - September 2021 - Round 1 - Group 6

DianeE

Sep 15, 2021, 6:31:39 AM9/15/21
Wed. Sept. 15 2021

Sav...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2021, 9:52:44 AM9/15/21

Honey Bee - Drifters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOaXmqhTzdg

I'm Gonna Murder My Baby - Pat Hare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-YhvYzsmfs

Goody Goody - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgEAZryrBTE

Dark Is The Night (part 1) - BB King
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1amMqwv9CY

Sav...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2021, 9:53:47 AM9/15/21
MY RANKINGS

1. Dark Is The Night (part 1) - BB King
2. Honey Bee - Drifters
3. Goody Goody - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
4. I'm Gonna Murder My Baby - Pat Hare

DIANE'S RANKINGS

1. Honey Bee - Drifters
2. Goody Goody - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
3. Dark Is The Night (part 1) - BB King
4. I'm Gonna Murder My Baby - Pat Hare

Rick Schubert

Sep 15, 2021, 9:58:54 AM9/15/21
On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 06:52:43 -0700 (PDT), "Sav...@aol.com" <Sav...@aol.com> wrote:

>Group 6 is now open. Please rank these from best to worst.

1. Goody Goody - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
2. Honey Bee - Drifters
3. Dark Is The Night (part 1) - BB King
4. I'm Gonna Murder My Baby - Pat Hare

md

Sep 15, 2021, 10:15:42 AM9/15/21
On Sep 15, 2021 at 8:52:43 AM CDT, "Sav...@aol.com" <Sav...@aol.com> wrote:

> Group 6 is now open. Please rank these from best to worst.

Honey Bee - Drifters
Dark Is The Night (part 1) - BB King
Goody Goody - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
I'm Gonna Murder My Baby - Pat Hare

--md

remove "xx" from address

Roger Ford

Sep 15, 2021, 10:43:59 AM9/15/21
<Sav...@aol.com> wrote:

>Group 6 is now open. Please rank these from best to worst.

Honey Bee - Drifters
I'm Gonna Murder My Baby - Pat Hare
Dark Is The Night (part 1) - BB King
Goody Goody - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers

ROGER FORD
-----------------------

an extra "b" in my e-mail address (mari...@bblueyonder.co.uk) Please

https://www.avg.com

Steve Mc

Sep 15, 2021, 10:44:01 AM9/15/21

--
Steve Mc

DNA to SBC to respond

Jim Colegrove

Sep 15, 2021, 11:13:13 AM9/15/21
On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 06:52:43 -0700 (PDT), "Sav...@aol.com"

1. I'm Gonna Murder My Baby - Pat Hare

2. Honey Bee - Drifters

3. Dark Is The Night (part 1) - BB King

4. Goody Goody - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers

Carl

Sep 15, 2021, 12:00:32 PM9/15/21
On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 6:52:44 AM UTC-7, Sav...@aol.com wrote:
> Group 6 is now open. Please rank these from best to worst.

1. Dark Is The Night (part 1) - BB King
2. Goody Goody - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
3. Honey Bee - Drifters
4. I'm Gonna Murder My Baby - Pat Hare

Dennis C from Tennessee

Sep 15, 2021, 12:22:48 PM9/15/21
1- B.B. King

2- Frankie Lymon

3- Drifters

4- Pat Hare( more like pet hair. It's a dog.)

Sav...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2021, 12:34:33 PM9/15/21
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Mark.

1. Honey Bee - Drifters - 28
2. Dark Is The Night (part 1) - BB King - 25

3. Goody Goody - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - 23
4. I'm Gonna Murder My Baby - Pat Hare - 14

Roger's Honey wins the group. Carl and Dennis each put my BBK first to prop[el it into the SWEET 16 as it took second here.
Rick's Goody Goody was set far back on its heels into third place and thus is out. Jim's Hare lost another race, not to the tortoise this time, but to the BBBees.

Jim Colegrove

Sep 15, 2021, 1:18:59 PM9/15/21
My Baby Has Murdered Me!