TCM on Wednesday Oct 5

Bruce

Sep 25, 2022, 7:30:44 PM9/25/22
The TCM Channel has schedule for Wednesday October 5th at 9:30 P.M. the film "Harlem On The Prairie." The first of four black westerns and one that is rarely been seen. It features THE FOUR TONES and THE FOUR BLACKBIRDS.

Roger Ford

Sep 26, 2022, 1:15:38 AM9/26/22
On Sun, 25 Sep 2022 16:30:43 -0700 (PDT), Bruce <Sav...@aol.com>
wrote:

>The TCM Channel has schedule for Wednesday October 5th at 9:30 P.M. the film "Harlem On The Prairie." The first of four black westerns and one that is rarely been seen. It features THE FOUR TONES and THE FOUR BLACKBIRDS.

1937 milestone film that I believe held the title of highest grossing
black artist movie for s everal years until the advent of "Stormy
Weather" and "Cabin In The Sky" in 1943

ROGER FORD

an extra "b" in my e-mail address (mari...@bblueyonder.co.uk) Please