REVIEW - Wynonie Harris: "Oh Babe!" - KING 4418; OCTOBER 1950

DianeE

Sep 10, 2021, 11:06:04 AM9/10/21

Roger Ford

Sep 10, 2021, 12:17:00 PM9/10/21
On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 11:06:00 -0400, DianeE <Dia...@NoSpam.net> wrote:

>https://www.spontaneouslunacy.net/wynonie-harris-oh-babe-king-4418/
>

>YOUTUBE - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmvQs22bO8E

Hardly worth Wynonie taking his coat off in the 1950 Battle with this
one

R1
>10 Fats Domino - Hey La Bas Boogie - Imperial 5085
> 7 Wynonie Harris & Lucky Millinder - Oh Babe - King 4418

Looks like I'm gonna need that "WINNER : FATS" key on here again
WINNER : FATS

>SPONTANEOUS LUNACY VERDICT 6/10

This much recorded number is 6 for me too in this version

ROGER FORD

an extra "b" in my e-mail address (mari...@bblueyonder.co.uk) Please

https://www.avg.com