If you live in Athens Ga. you Know Stipe is a Jerk.

Pantem

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
Yes REM fans, in real life M. Stipe is a jerk. I have heard a lot about M.
Stipe, and not from people I barely know, from people I work with. Many long
time fans have this allusion Stipe is a outcast person who is hurting to be
understood. Well he went to the Noodle head in Athens Georgia (where he
lives). At Noodle head you order and pay at the register. Stipe ordered a
meal and walked away without paying for it. Julie a co-worker told he he owed
her for the meal and he acted offended, as if he were doing us a favor by
eating at the Noodle head. He then asked everyone around them if they had some
money to pay for the meal. The dude was not even carrying money, so he
obviously did not think he was going to have to pay for it. what arrogance!!!
REM hangs out hear, because in any large city they would never get away with
that crap! But they probably get away with it here all of the time and there
all fucking millionaires!!!!

ßen

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00

Oh my... Thank you so much for letting us see the light!
--
np: Radiohead - Ripcord

Ben, going out to burn all his REM albums.
ben....@home.com
http://members.tripod.com/~MrBlod
-----
"I'd like rap if it wasn't about killing people like me."
-- Seth8b, alt.music.mr-bungle

</sarcasm>

the itchy glowbo blow

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
>Oh my... Thank you so much for letting us see the light!

you have obviously not seen our apparently not-too-well-placed sign "do not
feed the trolls" ;-)

*~*~
http://www.angelfire.com/md/RoadSafety
---
"this boy and girl they gathered pearls of wisdom falling from his mouth,
wash off the blood, wash off the 1 5 1"
{r.e.m.}

Hartling

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
> REM hangs out hear

If you're going to insult, the VERY least you could do is spell it
correctly!

Pantem <pan...@aol.com> wrote in message

Andrew Palka

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
> REM hangs out hear,

I believe the word you're looking for is spelled h-e-r-e...........

>But they probably get away with it here all of the time and
there
> all fucking millionaires!!!!

Sorry, but I believe this should be ...and they're all fucking millionaires,
not there all fucking millionaires.

Best wishes and thanks for visiting r.m.r..........

Andrew

ßen <ben....@home.com> wrote in message

> Oh my... Thank you so much for letting us see the light!

ßen

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
> >Oh my... Thank you so much for letting us see the light!
>
> you have obviously not seen our apparently not-too-well-placed sign "do
not
> feed the trolls" ;-)

I saw it, I just couldn't resist... :)

--
np: conan

Ben, who thinks the trolls are too damn cute not to feed

AMYSA

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
<snip troll>

you know what's weird?

i read a message board for "the west wing" and i've just found out that a
person on there lived in athens during the same years i did. we worked near
each other and everything...and where do we meet? on an internet message board.

i just thought it was kind of funny.

what were we talking about, here? <g>

amy
"i can't believe i came out of the coma for this shit!!!"--dave/tom, 4/20/00

Andrew Wilson

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00

there all fucking millionaires!!!!

i wish i was fucking a millionaire

can someone lend me a tenner??

Hank

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
On Sat, 24 Jun 2000 04:03:49 GMT, "Andrew Palka"
<asmu...@columbus.rr.com> yelled out "We accept you - one of us!"
before typing:

>Sorry, but I believe this should be ...and they're all fucking millionaires,
>not there all fucking millionaires.

Unless he was pointing at a group of fucking millionaires and trying
to attract our attention to them. As in "There! All fucking
millionaires" In which case it would be an error of punctuation
rather than one of spelling.

Hank
***
Ready everybody? Mambo!

Remove the obvious SPAMZAPPER to reply to me by e-mail

BrgmtNVtvr

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
>he acted offended, as if he were doing us a favor by
>eating at the Noodle head.

This is an outrage! I'M offended that Michael would go into a place CALLED The
Noodle head. Now I have to completely reevaluate the man ... my "allusions" are
indeed shattered. --Bergie

Hank

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
On 24 Jun 2000 11:57:47 GMT, brgmt...@aol.com (BrgmtNVtvr) yelled
out "I'm a creep. I'm a winner!" before typing:

Darn right... He can be as rude and arrogant as he fucking well
pleases but colour my allusions shattered as well. What a fucker!
Noodle Head?!!!!!!? That does it. I'm getting rid of the whole REM
shebang and becoming a Ruduuhuud and Currs fan instead.

Andrew Palka

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
I'm sorry...but every time I say the word" Noodle head" out loud I can't
stop laughing. Could there really be a restaurant in Athens with such a
silly name? Are you sure we are not being pulled here? And what in the world
does their menu look like? "Yes sir....So you want the 'oodles of
noodles?'...Why that's my favorite item on the menu....Good choice
sir!....."

LOL

Andrew
"Would you like fries with that?......
Hank <henry...@SPAMZAPPERvirgin.net> wrote in message

Andrew Palka

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
>Unless he was pointing at a group of fucking millionaires and trying
>to attract our attention to them. As in "There! All fucking
>millionaires" In which case it would be an error of punctuation
>rather than one of spelling.

For example, if you happened to be at a Microsoft shareholders
meeting....;-)

Andrew
"Why didn't I just buy a Mac?....." Andrew Palka

> On Sat, 24 Jun 2000 04:03:49 GMT, "Andrew Palka"
> <asmu...@columbus.rr.com> yelled out "We accept you - one of us!"
> before typing:
>
> >Sorry, but I believe this should be ...and they're all fucking
millionaires,
> >not there all fucking millionaires.
>

> Unless he was pointing at a group of fucking millionaires and trying
> to attract our attention to them. As in "There! All fucking
> millionaires" In which case it would be an error of punctuation
> rather than one of spelling.

Andrew Palka

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
BTW....I think I meant to say ..the WORDS Noodle head, not word. And since I
am not familiar with the restaurant, I'm wondering if it should be Noodle
Head instead of Noodle head. I like you folks too much to inadvertently
subject you to bad grammar........

See youse all later......

Andrew

Andrew Palka <asmu...@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message

> I'm sorry...but every time I say the word" Noodle head" out loud I can't
> stop laughing. Could there really be a restaurant in Athens with such a
> silly name? Are you sure we are not being pulled here? And what in the
world
> does their menu look like? "Yes sir....So you want the 'oodles of
> noodles?'...Why that's my favorite item on the menu....Good choice
> sir!....."
>
> LOL
>
> Andrew
> "Would you like fries with that?......

> Hank <henry...@SPAMZAPPERvirgin.net> wrote in message

> > On 24 Jun 2000 11:57:47 GMT, brgmt...@aol.com (BrgmtNVtvr) yelled
> > out "I'm a creep. I'm a winner!" before typing:

> > >This is an outrage! I'M offended that Michael would go into a place
> CALLED The
> > >Noodle head. Now I have to completely reevaluate the man ... my
> "allusions" are
> > >indeed shattered. --Bergie
> >
> > Darn right... He can be as rude and arrogant as he fucking well
> > pleases but colour my allusions shattered as well. What a fucker!
> > Noodle Head?!!!!!!? That does it. I'm getting rid of the whole REM
> > shebang and becoming a Ruduuhuud and Currs fan instead.

the itchy glowbo blow

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
>Could there really be a restaurant in Athens with such a
>silly name

there may have been at one time, but, according to flagpole's restaurant
listing, there is no longer such a place.

Hank

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
On Sat, 24 Jun 2000 12:37:22 GMT, jan <z...@chelno.nl> yelled out "Bing,
bing, bing! Ricochet rabbit!" before typing:

>On Sat, 24 Jun 2000 10:11:31 +0100, "Andrew Wilson"
><james...@virgin.net> wrote:
>

>>there all fucking millionaires!!!!
>>

>>i wish i was fucking a millionaire
>

>I wish I was a fucking millionaire.

I wish I was fucking a fucking millionaire.

MBCE99

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
>>he acted offended, as if he were doing us a favor by
>>eating at the Noodle head. ""

well, once time i heared that there wear living in that
towne and this was what happened.: they was mean hear
in my towne. won of them was in a resturant that someone
i no was in one time and i heared that they did stuff their.
and hear their are milionnairs.

mr. mbce

Pantem

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
Okay Andrew, thanx for the spelling lesson. Your such a fucking blowhard.

Pantem

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
Man you people are fucked. It is no wonder it is impossible to make any social
strides. You are more worried about stupid grammar and spelling then content.
Listen to the message you thick headed troglodites.

Pantem

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
What is everyone on the planet a fucking english professor, gee sorry I did not
proof read my stupid fucking Newsgroup posting. Read the connect you
jack-offs.

Pantem

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
Man, go fuck yourself. How is that for a grammar lesson you arrogant prick.

Pantem

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
Hey dorkus, just get a recent flagpole and you will see mention of it.

Pantem

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
Hey sea if ya' can interpet dis' "Go fuck yourself."

Pantem

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
America, the land where you are allowed to have an opinion, as long as that
opinion agrees with the main stream.

Pantem

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
okie-dokie doctor know-it-all

Pantem

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
I think you just like seeing your name in print.

AMYSA

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
>Read the connect you
>jack-offs.

read the what?

did i just find myself a new sig quote?

Rob White

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
i couldnt find the original post so youu'll probaly only know what im talking
about if youve been following the thread...

if the story about stipe is true (i have no reason to doubt pantem or believe
him) it would probaly affect my view of michael, but i wouldnt stop buying
R.E.M. records or stop supporting them.
-----
"I can hold my head still with my hands and my knees"

http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/slowdrag -R.E.M.- Try Not To Breathe

BrgmtNVtvr

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
>if the story about stipe is true (i have no reason to doubt pantem or believe
>him) it would probaly affect my view of michael, [Rob]

I can't quite recall it, but I'm sure I read something about this once --
didn't some former friend(s) years ago write an angry song about wanting to ram
a fist up his ass? Of course, I could be mistaken -- perhaps that was meant as
a love song to him ... --Bergie

MBCE99

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
""America, the land where you are allowed to have an opinion, as long as that
opinion agrees with the main stream. ""

I'm pretty sure mainstream is supposed to be one word.

But you are being such a meanie-head for talking about
my favorite band and saying mean things about them.
I am very hurt inside and you are a meanie for trying
to trick us into things, you are such a clever and brilliant
person, it's mean. It hurts deep inside, in a way that you
may not ever be able to know. You tricked us in such a
brilliant and intense way, that it's scary. I am literally
terrified by your sabotage and cleverness.

mr. mbce

sucker punch

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
If I was treated as rudely as he is around here, i'd be a jerk too.

sucker punch

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
and it's "noodlehead", not "noodle head", or "the noodle head".

so there.

and whoever can tell me what's on both sides of it wins some cred.

the itchy glowbo blow

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00

>and it's "noodlehead", not "noodle head", or "the noodle head".
>
>so there.
>
>and whoever can tell me what's on both sides of it wins some cred.

when was the last time the flagpole online eating guide was updated? 'cause
there's no noodlehead listed under restaurants..

Thikk Heded Trogglodit

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
On 25 Jun 2000 03:25:27 GMT, pan...@aol.com (Pantem) yelled out "Trip
trap trippety trap!" before typing:

>Man you people are fucked. It is no wonder it is impossible to make any social
>strides. You are more worried about stupid grammar and spelling then content.
>Listen to the message you thick headed troglodites.

Hey there feller! 10/10 for spelling. You really took heed of the
friendly advice we offered you. One small point though, a comma
between 'Man' and 'you' in the first sentence would have been
preferable.

Hank

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
On 25 Jun 2000 04:23:50 GMT, am...@aol.comasutra (AMYSA) yelled out

"Bing, bing, bing! Ricochet rabbit!" before typing:

>>Read the connect you

Sorry dear, I got there first :-)

"Read the connect you jack-offs"
Pantem - June 25th 2000

Hartling

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00

> Man, go fuck yourself. How is that for a grammar lesson you arrogant
prick.

Try:
Man, go fuck yourself. How is that for a grammer lesson, you arrogant
prick?

Andrew Palka

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
>Okay Andrew, thanx for the spelling lesson. Your such a fucking blowhard

I'm sorry that I have to correct you again but........It should be you're a
fucking blowhard, not your a fucking blowhard...........

And I never would have thought I'd say this but........So far it has been a
delight reading your clever, insightful, well composed retorts.........

Best wishes and thanks for visiting r.m.r.

Andrew

Pantem <pan...@aol.com> wrote in message

Greg F

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
You are so cool.

Please check out The Jimbos at http://www.thejimbos.com

"Pantem" <pan...@aol.com> wrote in message

Greg F

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
As he hummed a few bars of "Afternoon Delight", Greg typed...

The fucking millionaire I fucking fucked is fucking fucked up. Any advice?

> On Sat, 24 Jun 2000 12:37:22 GMT, jan <z...@chelno.nl> yelled out "Bing,

> bing, bing! Ricochet rabbit!" before typing:
>

> >On Sat, 24 Jun 2000 10:11:31 +0100, "Andrew Wilson"
> ><james...@virgin.net> wrote:
> >

> >>there all fucking millionaires!!!!
> >>

> >>i wish i was fucking a millionaire
> >
> >I wish I was a fucking millionaire.
>
> I wish I was fucking a fucking millionaire.

Andrew Palka

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
>well, once time i heared that there wear living in that
>towne and this was what happened.: they was mean hear
>in my towne. won of them was in a resturant that someone
>i no was in one time and i heared that they did stuff their.
>and hear their are milionnairs.

>But you are being such a meanie-head for talking about

>my favorite band and saying mean things about them.
>I am very hurt inside and you are a meanie for trying
>to trick us into things, you are such a clever and brilliant
>person, it's mean. It hurts deep inside, in a way that you
>may not ever be able to know. You tricked us in such a
>brilliant and intense way, that it's scary. I am literally
>terrified by your sabotage and cleverness.

Hello MBCE99.......

You, my friend, are a Master of satire. And I just had to tell you how much
I enjoyed reading your two posts above..........LOL and thanks!.......:-)
or...should it be....you're two posts above?..Now I'M getting
confused.....;-)
Andrew

MBCE99 <mbc...@aol.com> wrote in message

Hank

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 16:29:01 GMT, "Greg F"
<jfennessyD...@home.com> yelled out "Bing, bing, bing!
Ricochet rabbit!" before typing:

>As he hummed a few bars of "Afternoon Delight", Greg typed...

>The fucking millionaire I fucking fucked is fucking fucked up. Any advice?

Fuck him :-)

sucker punch

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 4:22:40 -0400, the itchy glowbo blow wrote
(in message <20000625042240...@ng-bj1.aol.com>):

>> and it's "noodlehead", not "noodle head", or "the noodle head".
>>
>> so there.
>>
>> and whoever can tell me what's on both sides of it wins some cred.
>
> when was the last time the flagpole online eating guide was updated? 'cause
> there's no noodlehead listed under restaurants..

It opened after the last update. look for it online when the next paper
update comes out, usually in august.

btw-it's not that good anyway. they rely way too much on spices.

MBCE99

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
From: "Andrew Palka" <asmu...@columbus.rr.com>

hellow androo, i wood lyke to say hello two you to.
thank you four reeding and caring. stay weird.

mr. mbce.

kfj

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
Hank <henry...@SPAMZAPPERvirgin.net> wrote in message

> Unless he was pointing at a group of fucking millionaires and trying
> to attract our attention to them. As in "There! All fucking
> millionaires" In which case it would be an error of punctuation
> rather than one of spelling.

is that one of the cut scenes from Eyes Wide Shut?
-k

.sig pending
karenfj at hotmail dot com is the correct address.

kfj

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
Thikk Heded Trogglodit <henry...@SPAMZAPPERvirgin.net> wrote in
message

> Hey there feller! 10/10 for spelling. You really took heed of the
> friendly advice we offered you. One small point though, a comma
> between 'Man' and 'you' in the first sentence would have been
> preferable.

commas are for suckers. periods or ellipses are the only acceptable
punctuation for those who truly want to fuck the man. or some
millionaires. or eat at Noodlehead.

surreal k

kfj

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
> What is everyone on the planet a fucking english professor, gee sorry
I did not
> proof read my stupid fucking Newsgroup posting. Read the connect you
> jack-offs.

well, sorry - but if you read the FAQ, it clearly states that we are ALL
english professors or engaged in sexual relations with english
professors. these kind of important tips are why we advise people to
read the FAQ first. :)

-k

kfj

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
AMYSA <am...@aol.comasutra> wrote in message
> <snip troll>
>
> you know what's weird?
>
> i read a message board for "the west wing" and i've just found out
that a
> person on there lived in athens during the same years i did. we worked
near
> each other and everything...and where do we meet? on an internet
message board.

as totally weird as the fact that you and i went to the same tour of the
monkees as our first concert? and we both love jon stewart? or that lisa
drake and i live weirdly parallel lives?

there's a message board for west wing? dude, did you see in
Entertainment Weekly IT list? Are they implying that Josh and his asst
might get it on?

MchFortier

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
Angelino's and Barbaritos

Andrew Palka

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
>.hellow androo, i wood lyke to say hello two you to.

>thank you four reeding and caring. stay weird.

>mr. mbce

y....THAK YU....Its wuz a pleassurr too red your post it........!

Androo

MBCE99 <mbc...@aol.com> wrote in message

the itchy glowbo blow

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
>One small point though, a comma
>between 'Man' and 'you' in the first sentence would have been
>preferable.

unless what he was trying to say was "man u people are fucked"..in which case,
he might be right ;-)

sucker punch

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 14:40:24 -0400, MchFortier wrote
(in message <20000625144024...@ng-fc1.aol.com>):

> Angelino's and Barbaritos

awesome! you rock! ;)

Andrew Palka

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
High kfj.....

Welcum too da funnest thred I ever bin in....wear yoo bin?...bedder late dan
nevver I say......

Androo

kfj <kar...@dontlikebelong.comma> wrote in message

> Hank <henry...@SPAMZAPPERvirgin.net> wrote in message
>
> > Unless he was pointing at a group of fucking millionaires and trying
> > to attract our attention to them. As in "There! All fucking
> > millionaires" In which case it would be an error of punctuation
> > rather than one of spelling.
>
> is that one of the cut scenes from Eyes Wide Shut?

hep kat

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
Andrew Palka wrote:

> High kfj.....
>
> Welcum too da funnest thred I ever bin in....wear yoo bin?...bedder late dan
> nevver I say......

Know wondur eye lerk youse peeple kant spel!!!!!! hte onlee thang wurs
es two manny off dese WIT AWL CAPITOL LETTRES!!!!!!!!!!!!

kat
--
"And if you give us any more trouble, I shall visit you in the small
hours and put a bat up your nightdress." Basil Fawlty

Hank

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 11:27:58 -0700, "kfj"
<kar...@dontlikebelong.comma> yelled out "Bing, bing, bing!
Ricochet rabbit!" before typing:

>Hank <henry...@SPAMZAPPERvirgin.net> wrote in message

>> Unless he was pointing at a group of fucking millionaires and trying
>> to attract our attention to them. As in "There! All fucking
>> millionaires" In which case it would be an error of punctuation
>> rather than one of spelling.
>
>is that one of the cut scenes from Eyes Wide Shut?
>-k

Showing now in its uncut form at the Noodlehead I believe.

Pantem

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
>It opened after the last update. look for it online when the next paper
>update comes out, usually in august.
>
>btw-it's not that good anyway. they rely way too much on spices.

They rely too much on spicies? If you do not like spicies in your food go to
Mcdonalds. Oh well, there is no accounting for taste. You are after-all and
R.E.M fan.

kfj

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
Pantem <pan...@aol.com> wrote in message

oh, oh, i must stop. i must. but first:

spicies? is that like a spice with a flavorful "i" added? what is the
"i"? Is it expensive? Maybe that's why McDonalds avoids the dreaded
added "i."

Is "after-all" a religious type of title? You know, like the be-all and
end-all? Or like that Tori song, "maybe i'm the after-glow?"
-k

np: "Hand of Kindness" Richard Thompson.

jeff reichman

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
> If you do not like spicies in your food go to
>Mcdonalds.

hey man, those bbq sandwiches pack a PUNCH.

jeff
* * *
http://www.jeffreichman.com

music, writing and more.

jeff reichman

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
>> Man, go fuck yourself. How is that for a grammar lesson you arrogant
>prick.
>
>Try:
>Man, go fuck yourself. How is that for a grammer lesson, you arrogant
>prick?

you opened the door...

grammar is spelled with two "a"s.

sorry,

jeff reichman

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
>I can't quite recall it, but I'm sure I read something about this once --
>didn't some former friend(s) years ago write an angry song about wanting to
>ram
>a fist up his ass? Of course, I could be mistaken -- perhaps that was meant
>as
>a love song to him ... --Bergie

are you referring to "Michael Stipe suck My Fat Pipe" or something like that?
I forget who wrote that.. anyone help out?

the itchy glowbo blow

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
>They rely too much on spicies? If you do not like spicies in your food go to

>Mcdonalds. Oh well, there is no accounting for taste. You are after-all and
>R.E.M fan.

to get all food-y on you.. the idea of using spices is to ENHANCE the flavour
of foods..it's not so you can taste nothing but the spices added. and i'm sure
that was the point of the "rely too much on spices" comment.

Georgiana Cohen

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 13:06:55 -0700, kfj <kar...@dontlikebelong.comma> brought a guitar into rec.music.rem and sang this song:
: Pantem <pan...@aol.com> wrote in message
: news:20000625154012...@ng-fc1.aol.com...
:>
:> They rely too much on spicies? If you do not like spicies in your

: food go to
:> Mcdonalds. Oh well, there is no accounting for taste. You are
: after-all and
:> R.E.M fan.

: oh, oh, i must stop. i must. but first:

: spicies? is that like a spice with a flavorful "i" added? what is the
: "i"? Is it expensive? Maybe that's why McDonalds avoids the dreaded
: added "i."

"Spicies" are really, really cute spices.

--
*------------------------[ http://rhysa.8m.com ]-------------------------*
| Georgiana Cohen "What would replace |

FakPlastikTrees

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
>What is everyone on the planet a fucking english professor, gee sorry I did
>not
>proof read my stupid fucking Newsgroup posting. Read the connect you
>jack-offs.

If you had the mind to proof read, you would have had the mind not to post such
crap.

AMYSA

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
hank said:

> Sorry dear, I got there first :-)

>"Read the connect you jack-offs"
>Pantem - June 25th 2000

:-P

must kill hank, must kill hank.

"amy, why did you kill hank?"
"because he stole my sig quote!!!"

<g>

amy
"i can't believe i came out of the coma for this shit!!!"--dave/tom, 4/20/00

AMYSA

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
k said:

>as totally weird as the fact that you and i went to the same tour of the
>monkees as our first concert? and we both love jon stewart? or that lisa
>drake and i live weirdly parallel lives?

well, that's true!! i forgot about that whole monkees conversation.

*sigh*

the monkees have a "behind the music" special on tonight. :-)

and there *is* that jon stewart obsession which has yet to go away...

>there's a message board for west wing?

hell...there's even a *newsgroup* now. go. find it. join us. it's slow right
now, what with summer.

the message board, though is at www.testytoads.com/TWW

go to "watercooler". it's an amusing board even if the toby lovers and the josh
obsessors occasionally get into some scraps. <g>

>dude, did you see in
>Entertainment Weekly IT list? Are they implying that Josh and his asst
>might get it on?

i just bought that today. isn't it the cutest picture??

i have a feeling that the donna/josh thing is something that janel and brad
created. not that i don't see it, i do, but we gotta do something with that
whole joey lucas thing.

the josh/donna thing is like the cj/toby thing...except that i do *not* see
that. richard said in a couple of interviews that he thought toby might have a
crush on cj and some overly zealous fans ran with it. i think the man is just
insane...but, that's just me.

:-)amy

kfj

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
> k said:

> and there *is* that jon stewart obsession which has yet to go away...

dude, i watched 40 minutes of Big Daddy just because I saw Jon Stewart
for a second of something. :)

> >there's a message board for west wing?
>
> hell...there's even a *newsgroup* now. go. find it. join us. it's slow
right
> now, what with summer.

oh, well, i jsut might.

> the message board, though is at www.testytoads.com/TWW
>
> go to "watercooler". it's an amusing board even if the toby lovers and
the josh
> obsessors occasionally get into some scraps. <g>

But i love them both. As long as both sides acknowledge how fucking sexy
both of them are. ;)

> >dude, did you see in
> >Entertainment Weekly IT list? Are they implying that Josh and his
asst
> >might get it on?
>
> i just bought that today. isn't it the cutest picture??

Yup. :)

> i have a feeling that the donna/josh thing is something that janel and
brad
> created. not that i don't see it, i do, but we gotta do something with
that
> whole joey lucas thing.

Yeah, but i want josh to date me. I mean, whatever, he's fictional, but
really, he's perfect for me. ;)

> the josh/donna thing is like the cj/toby thing...except that i do
*not* see
> that. richard said in a couple of interviews that he thought toby
might have a
> crush on cj and some overly zealous fans ran with it. i think the man
is just
> insane...but, that's just me.

you know, whenever i see toby now in movies, I go "Toby! Look, there's
Toby!" and get all stoked. Watched the end of Deep Impact because I saw
him in passing. That said, I can see the crush thing - remember his
anger at missing CJ's performance of the jackal. :)
-k