Looking for REM celebrity READ poster from American Libraries Association

jllev...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2013, 10:15:47 AM12/23/13
Hey All,

I'm looking for a copy of the REM poster produced by the American Library Association in 1990. It would be a Christmas gift - just can't find one posted anywhere.

Thanks,

Jan

kple...@gmail.com

May 24, 2014, 4:12:42 PM5/24/14
Did you find it? Im looking everywhere, too!

jmst...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2014, 8:30:53 AM12/5/14
I have one I'm selling for $300. In excellent condition.

jason...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2015, 2:32:26 PM4/17/15
I'm looking as well! Very interested if anyone has one. Thanks.

me

Apr 17, 2015, 10:04:39 PM4/17/15
In article <9f177ee2-5419-4082...@googlegroups.com>,
I'm surprised the ALA doesn't sell it anymore. I got one about 10-15
years ago from them. I had it on my wall for a while, but now it's
sitting behind a bookshelf. I don't think I'm ready to part with it yet
though.

On a side note, anybody here that was on the original email list that
eventually became rec.music.rem? Those were the good old days. Wish I
had the archives from that list.

tom...@gmail.com

May 22, 2018, 9:24:08 PM5/22/18
I realize the original post is years old, but I'm still looking for one of these, too. Had one on my office wall, but it fell victim to a cascade of air-conditioning fluid from a broken pipe in the ceiling. Would love to see it back in its familiar place!