Dixieland Combo Paks wanted

Thomas Rapold

Aug 23, 2001, 1:07:21 PM8/23/01
Hi all together,
I do have all Dixieland Combo Paks (published by Hal Leonard; arranged by
Paul Severson) EXCEPT for the following, which are no longer available from
the publisher (for some years already...) :

Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 9
- (Copenhagen / Dinah / I've Found A New Baby /Milenberg Joys)

Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 10
- (Sadie Green Vamp N O / Struttin' With Some > Barbecue / Sugar Blues /
Weary Blues)

Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 17
- (unknown content)

Do you have any of these? Please help. I would be ready to pay original
purchase price or exchange with the other paks i have (and which are no
longer in use).

Greetings from Switzerland

--

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Thomas Rapold

eloitr...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2012, 11:41:11 AM8/6/12
Hi Mr Thomas Rapold,

I don't know it's too late but.

I have some scores in pdf. All Dixieland Combo Paks (Hal Leonard) arranged by Paul Severson.

Are you interested?

I have:

Dinah
Struttin' With Some Barbecue
Milenberg Joys
Hard Hearted Hannah
Sweet Georgia Brown
Up A Lazy River
Please Don't Talk About Me
Charleston

greetins from Andorra

Eloi

rober...@gmail.com

May 19, 2013, 6:42:06 PM5/19/13
Hi Eloi

Im From Chile and i'm a fanatic of dixieland music. I Play the clarinet and i looking for this scores so much time.
If you have now the pdf files i will like if you can send me, if that is not a problem for you.

Thank you very much

enzod...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2013, 7:13:44 AM7/13/13
Il giorno lunedì 6 agosto 2012 17:41:11 UTC+2, eloitr...@gmail.com ha scritto:
> Hi Mr Thomas Rapold, I don't know it's too late but. I have some scores in pdf. All Dixieland Combo Paks (Hal Leonard) arranged by Paul Severson. Are you interested? I have: Dinah Struttin' With Some Barbecue Milenberg Joys Hard Hearted Hannah Sweet Georgia Brown Up A Lazy River Please Don't Talk About Me Charleston greetins from Andorra Eloi

Ciao Eloi,
I read you the complete collection of Dixieland pak Hal Leonard I would be interested, you can make an exchange? I have many collections for Big Band, Small and dixieland band in PDF format.
Do you have any recordings?
I await your response
Best Regards
Enzo - Italy

jindr...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2013, 4:31:08 AM8/3/13
Hello everyone,

I have plenty of sheet music - big band, smaller jazz band (8 pcs), playalongs, dixie combo packs etc. Everything in PDF. I'd like to make some swaps, anybody interested?

Henry

jok...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2013, 11:44:58 PM8/31/13
Yo también tengo tiempo buscando música para empezar un combo acá en México. Tendrás algo para compartir, soy tubista y muero por tocar dixie!
Saludos!

jok...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2013, 11:44:58 PM8/31/13

ludovic....@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2013, 8:52:17 AM9/26/13
Hi Eloi,
I'm Ludo, I'm french and I play clarinet and soprano saxophon in a Dixieland Group "The Rats Singers"
I'm interested in your Dixieland Combo Pak.
Is it possible to have Sweet georgia brown ?
Thanks a lot
Best regards

Ludovic

cesa...@hotmail.com

Oct 10, 2013, 4:06:39 PM10/10/13

Hello...I have dixieland combo nbr 2 and nbr 3. cesarpeva

quinn....@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2014, 11:46:50 AM1/13/14
Eloi -

I would love to have a good copy of Paul Severson's "Charleston". Do you have parts and score? If you could send me PDFs (qleo...@cae.wisc.edu) that would be great. I could offer you some scores in trade, or offer to pay you . . .

Thanks!

- Quinn Leonard

jimj...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2014, 3:39:14 PM6/2/14
Hi, I'd like to get some or all of any paks you have, please let me know how to proceed.
Jim

andre...@vtxmail.ch

Nov 17, 2014, 3:28:06 PM11/17/14
Hi Eloi

I am also looking for the scores in pdf.
I'm looking for the scores for my pupils. I would pay for the pdfs.

Please can you halp me?

Bye
Andreas

marcus.w...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2015, 5:10:30 PM8/2/15
Hallo Thomas! (Ich hoffe, dass es in der Schweiz auch so üblich ist, dass man sich unter Jazzerin duzt... ;-))

Eine Frage:

Ich bin auf der Suche nach folgenden Songs:

1. Dinah
2. The Sheik of Araby
3. Charleston

Hättest du da etwas?

Ich könnte im Gegenzug ein paar Jazz Combo Paks anbieten.

Liebe Grüße aus Österreich,
Marcus

Liebe Grüße,
Marcus

marcus.w...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2015, 5:13:28 PM8/2/15
... und Hello Dolly :-)

rouno...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2015, 4:19:47 PM10/13/15
Can you help me ? i want all Paks please .......from Greece !!!
I you want i have many many big band arragment and many many concert bands scores .....!! thanks a lot

rouno...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2015, 4:44:53 PM10/13/15
Τη Πέμπτη, 23 Αυγούστου 2001 - 8:07:21 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Thomas Rapold έγραψε:
Can you help me ? i want all Paks please .......from Greece !!!
If you want i have many many big band arragment and many many concert bands scores .....!! thanks a lot

Message has been deleted

aa...@souljourneymusic.com

Feb 20, 2017, 1:35:34 AM2/20/17
Hi Eloi,

I realize this is an old thread, but if you still have those Dixieland Combo Pak PDFs I'd love to connect. I have a Dixie band and I'm looking for more rep.

Aaron

i.got....@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2017, 3:01:53 PM9/19/17
I've just found your posting. If you have found it I'd like to share somehow.

Carl R. Stromberg
61 Andrew Avenue
Oakland, New Jersey, U.S.A. 07436-3821
+1-201-914-8371
i_got...@icloud.com

brasswi...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2017, 12:34:40 AM10/7/17
Hi I know this is an old post but worth a try, I have been looking for dixie charts for a while only found Hal Leonard pak 3, if you can help with this it would be amazing, I am from the UK but live in the Philippines and am helping get a combo together, no money here for music.

Many Thanks

david

brasswi...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2017, 12:43:17 AM10/7/17
Hi, is it possible for you to send me some dixieland score please I am helping to get a small combo together here in the Philippines, I have bought Dixieland combo pak 3 to get them started but the player are all from province so dont have money to buy musi

brasswi...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2017, 12:43:59 AM10/7/17
I know this is an old thread but worth a try

I am looking for Dixieland charts to help start a band here in the Philippines, I bought combo pak 3 hal leonard to get them going, but these are players from the province and dont have money for music, any help would be great

many thanks

david

rpde...@optusnet.com.au

Jan 1, 2018, 6:20:38 AM1/1/18

> Thomas,

I know it's been a long time since you posted your request. I would like copies of your Hal Leonard pdf's. I have in exchange some commercial Dixieland arrangements, and if you are interested I could send you a copy of the catalogue, to arrange a swap.
Richard - Australia

maurop...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2018, 12:16:25 PM1/17/18
Hello Eloi, I'm interested in everithing

Thanks Mauro

groove...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2018, 1:57:41 PM2/27/18
I would like to buy some of these combo paks. Are any of you interested in selling yours?

Thanks

domy...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2018, 8:04:47 PM3/14/18
Hello 'i'm looking for dixieland combo pak . Anyone interested to trade something??? Or someone selling that in pdf? Jjust contact me soon thanks here: domy99hotmail.com i got over 3000 score for concert band

domy...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2018, 8:07:31 PM3/14/18
Il giorno giovedì 23 agosto 2001 19:07:21 UTC+2, Thomas Rapold ha scritto:
> Hi all together,
> I do have all Dixieland Combo Paks (published by Hal Leonard; arranged by
> Paul Severson) EXCEPT for the following, which are no longer available from
> the publisher (for some years already...) :
>
> Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 9
> - (Copenhagen / Dinah / I've Found A New Baby /Milenberg Joys)
>
> Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 10
> - (Sadie Green Vamp N O / Struttin' With Some > Barbecue / Sugar Blues /
> Weary Blues)
>
> Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 17
> - (unknown content)
>
> Do you have any of these? Please help. I would be ready to pay original
> purchase price or exchange with the other paks i have (and which are no
> longer in use).
>
> Greetings from Switzerland
>
> --
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüssen
> Thomas Rapold

hello all i,m looking for dixieland combo pak in pdf. Anyone want trade somethig or selling that??? contact me here: dom...@hotmail.com i got over 3000 score for concert band

didob...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2018, 5:50:29 PM3/22/18
Hello mate i have These combo packs from 1 to 16 and i am ready to sell them if you need them.Contact me on didob...@gmail.com

didob...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2018, 5:52:13 PM3/22/18

daniel lazarov

Apr 8, 2018, 2:07:36 PM4/8/18

Hello .I saw That you are interested in The Falowing Dixieland Combo PAck Tunes Witch i have:Combo Pack 10 i Have DInah,MIlenberg Joys.Combo Pack 9 i have all the Tunes/ I've Found A New Baby, Sadie Green Vamp N O / Struttin' With Some > Barbecue / Sugar Blues.Combo Pack 17 i have Sweet Georia brown,Charleston and Hard Hearted Hannah .IF you are interested in SOme trade pls Let me Know.Did...@abv.bg

tor...@kjemi.uio.no

Sep 16, 2018, 11:45:05 AM9/16/18
mandag 6. august 2012 17.41.11 UTC+2 skrev eloitr...@gmail.com følgende:
> Hi Mr Thomas Rapold,
>
> I don't know it's too late but.
>
> I have some scores in pdf. All Dixieland Combo Paks (Hal Leonard) arranged by Paul Severson.
>
> Are you interested?
>
> I have:
>
> Dinah
> Struttin' With Some Barbecue
> Milenberg Joys
> Hard Hearted Hannah
> Sweet Georgia Brown
> Up A Lazy River
> Please Don't Talk About Me
> Charleston
>
> greetins from Andorra
>
> Eloi

Hi Eloi

I would like have all 8 pdfs. I'll pay ordinary purchase price.

Regards
Tore Benneche

fabien....@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2019, 3:26:15 PM12/22/19
Le lundi 6 août 2012 17:41:11 UTC+2, eloitr...@gmail.com a écrit :
> Hi Mr Thomas Rapold,
>
> I don't know it's too late but.
>
> I have some scores in pdf. All Dixieland Combo Paks (Hal Leonard) arranged by Paul Severson.
>
> Are you interested?
>
> I have:
>
> Dinah
> Struttin' With Some Barbecue
> Milenberg Joys
> Hard Hearted Hannah
> Sweet Georgia Brown
> Up A Lazy River
> Please Don't Talk About Me
> Charleston
>
> greetins from Andorra
>
> Eloi

Hi Eloi,
I'm searching for some Paul Severson Combo-Paks, the ones who're missing in the stores...
I've a lot of scores to exchange, in Dixieland Style, PDF or Sibelius formats.
I'm missing all of your list's scores but Up A Lazy River.
Best regards from France,
Fabien
Message has been deleted

trumpetom

Jun 7, 2022, 10:17:37 PM6/7/22
Dear folks,

I do hope this thread is not dead after all this time considering the original post is from 2001...

I'd be also highly interested in the Dixieland Combo Paks.
Does anybody have some and likes to share?
I already have Paks #1 to #7, #13 and #16 and a bunch of other dixieland arrangements like the Combo Paks.
Has anybody the ones I'm still missing?

Greetings from Austria,
Thomas

sebastian bravo alamos

Jul 26, 2023, 6:15:47 PM7/26/23
El jueves, 23 de agosto de 2001 a la(s) 13:07:21 UTC-4, Thomas Rapold escribió:
> Hi all together,
> I do have all Dixieland Combo Paks (published by Hal Leonard; arranged by
> Paul Severson) EXCEPT for the following, which are no longer available from
> the publisher (for some years already...) :
> Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 9
> - (Copenhagen / Dinah / I've Found A New Baby /Milenberg Joys)
> Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 10
> - (Sadie Green Vamp N O / Struttin' With Some > Barbecue / Sugar Blues /
> Weary Blues)
> Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 17
> - (unknown content)
> Do you have any of these? Please help. I would be ready to pay original
> purchase price or exchange with the other paks i have (and which are no
> longer in use).
> Greetings from Switzerland
> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüssen
> Thomas Rapold
hola master tendra algun pdf que me pueda compartir, comenzamos con una dixie hace poco y tenemos los libros 1,2 y 3 de ante mano muchas gracias. le dejo mi correo seba.b...@gmail.com

sebastian bravo alamos

Jul 26, 2023, 6:17:16 PM7/26/23
hello master, will you have a pdf that you can share with me, we started with a dixie recently and we have books 1,2 and 3 in advance, thank you very much. I leave you my email seba.b...@gmail.com

Bob Yetter

Aug 4, 2023, 7:58:16 PM8/4/23
On Monday, August 6, 2012 at 8:41:11 AM UTC-7, eloitr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Mr Thomas Rapold,
>
> I don't know it's too late but.
>
> I have some scores in pdf. All Dixieland Combo Paks (Hal Leonard) arranged by Paul Severson.
>
> Are you interested?
>
> I have:
>
> Dinah
> Struttin' With Some Barbecue
> Milenberg Joys
> Hard Hearted Hannah
> Sweet Georgia Brown
> Up A Lazy River
> Please Don't Talk About Me
> Charleston
>
> greetins from Andorra
>
> Eloi
I am looking for the trombone part to Struttin With Some Barbecue from there Dixieland Combo Pak #9

Bill Price

Jan 29, 2024, 4:37:34 PMJan 29
On Thursday, August 23, 2001 at 12:07:21 PM UTC-5, Thomas Rapold wrote:
> Hi all together,
> I do have all Dixieland Combo Paks (published by Hal Leonard; arranged by
> Paul Severson) EXCEPT for the following, which are no longer available from
> the publisher (for some years already...) :
> Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 9
> - (Copenhagen / Dinah / I've Found A New Baby /Milenberg Joys)
> Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 10
> - (Sadie Green Vamp N O / Struttin' With Some > Barbecue / Sugar Blues /
> Weary Blues)
> Dixieland Combo Pak nbr 17
> - (unknown content)
> Do you have any of these? Please help. I would be ready to pay original
> purchase price or exchange with the other paks i have (and which are no
> longer in use).
> Greetings from Switzerland
> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüssen
> Thomas Rapold
Hello all:

I am looking for the piano part to "MAME" from the Hal Leonard Dixieland Pal #12. Can anyone help me?

Thanks much!