Collectible Indie Avant /Prog/Jazz/Rock !!!!

1 view

PaulPb

Mar 24, 2023, 8:58:25 AM3/24/23
Hello & good morning rec.mucic.progressive google group.

I RECENTLY DISCOVERED THIS SITE ONLINE.DISCOGS.com
THESE 'DEALERs' Have LEGIT CDr's FROM THE ORIGINAL MASTER I STARTED SELLING IN January 2005

ZNR Has 4 for sale

Kinesis Has 1 for sale

Both on Discogs.com

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/11856492

That's the end of the 1st 100 copies of Paul Panebianco Sense of Self made for sale..in 2005... have a nice day # :- )

Possibly more new recording of myself will be available in the future
(for sale)

https://paulpanebiancomusic.blogspot.com/

Regards; Paul