Klaus Schulze tribute

Jason Gross

Oct 1, 2022, 11:05:05 PM10/1/22
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <https://www.furious.com/perfect/index1022.html>, you'll find (among other things):

KLAUS SCHULZE
Remembering the great German electronics guru- interviews by Jason Gross
"When we died this past April at age 74, we lost an unique artist for sure. To honor him, we spoke with his long-time manager Klaus D. Mueller, Eurock's Archie Patterson who has been a long time booster and expert on KS's music, film maker James L. Frachon (who collaborated with KS on several movies)."

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason