Fireballet

C. Didur

May 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/21/98

Can anyone out there help me find Fireballet's 'Night on Bald Mountain'?
I've heard good things about it, but have never seen it anywhere. I'd like
to get the vinyl, but a tape would be ok (except for the fact that Ian
McDonald, who produced it, said that due to a production error, the bass
would never transfer to a tape proplerly). If anyone could help me out on
this, I'd be grateful.

Carl Didur
ab...@freenet.hamilton.on.ca

John Rice

May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98

C. Didur wrote:

Go to the Fireballet web page at
<http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian/villiers/37/fireballet.html> for more
info!

ImJ...@worldnet.att.net
.......I play drums.

Matthew Martens

May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98

John Rice <ImJ...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>C. Didur wrote:

>> Can anyone out there help me find Fireballet's 'Night on Bald Mountain'?
>> I've heard good things about it, but have never seen it anywhere. I'd like

>> to get the vinyl.

We have a vinyl copy for sale at New Sonic Architecture, doncha know.

--Matthew

Carl Didur

Jul 31, 2022, 9:35:27 PM7/31/22
Hello young Carl,

You found it a few years back (2017). Still a completist, haha. Not too great, but it is still welcome in my collection. :)
Sad that Ian MacDonald has passed. Hope you are well.