Manuel Gottsching tribute by Lutz Ulbrich (Ash Ra Tempel, Krautrock)

Jason Gross

Jan 31, 2023, 11:25:18 PM1/31/23
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.furious.com/perfect/index0223.html>, you'll find (among other things):

MANUEL GOTTSCHING
German guitar legend remembered by bandmate Luul Ulbrich, culled/translated by Michael Freerix
"There was always something relaxed, easy and at the same time highly concentrated about playing with Manuel. He had the gift of creating magical music, and I am proud and happy to have accompanied him on his journey for a very long time."

See you online,
Jason

Christian Mumford

Feb 16, 2023, 4:09:17 PM2/16/23
I dig Ash Ra Tempel "7UP" and Timothy Leary's albums like "You Can Be Anyone This Time Around is classic"... right hand lover jam on 7UP is best...

I see Alan Moore interview looking casual talking sloppily english accent with a cigarette and knowing everything... And him and Moorcock on YouTube... and I just shat myself abit in the Ikea couch and thought about being a rock poet in my previous life in the 60s who died young and wiped my butt.. abit like Benjamin Perritt, Alma Warrens friend in Alan Moore "Jerusalem".. he is a published poet in the book... flatulency and vulgar language is Alan Moore's literary specialty sometimes... the english way... plus i just posted to Usenet today in Google Groups after 15 year absence..should be an online party waiting in alt.gothic... i am gonna discuss the Andrew Eldritch / John Balance (Coil) parallell thing there soon... the thing thats Current now too... Thelema... 93/93... eat a Pizza Pie... 14.03.72 is my birthday... Pi day....
Enigma 23...
2023`is 2+2+3 i only use C+++ programming and Pascal and HTML and FTP because i used to IV amphetamine 1999-2003 while online on my Windows 95 and Windows XP, with a spike... never again, i use opiates now to deal with doctors post Corona inquisition, to be a doctor on my own... medical cannabis ok... Christian