Interview- Geoff Leigh (Henry Cow)

Jason Gross

Mar 31, 2020, 8:26:46 PM3/31/20
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.furious.com/perfect/index0420.html>, you'll find (among other things):

GEOFF LEIGH
Interview Pt 2- UK jazz, Henry Cow by John Wisniewski
"Following up on our previous interview here at PSF, I had the chance to speak to British progressive rock musician, saxist/flauist Geoff Leigh, who helped create an unique sound with the jazz inspired music of Henry Cow. In this second conversation, he speaks about his influences, Henry Cow and Geoff's other bands fronted by him such as Red Balune and Random Bob."

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason