The Plastic People of the Universe- book excerpt

Jason Gross

Oct 4, 2021, 6:04:29 PM10/4/21
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.furious.com/perfect/index1021.html>, you'll find (among other things):

PLASTIC PEOPLE OF THE UNIVERSE
Book excerpt: Czech rebels rule by Joe Yanosik
"Over the last year, I tracked down and interviewed numerous individuals from around the world who were active participants in the events of the Plastics' history including former band members and managers, close friends of the group including the photographers who took the earliest pictures of the band, and others in the Czech underground music scene which still thrives today. In addition to a plethora of newly available facts, the book includes over 70 fabulous photographs of the band, many never before seen, which the photographers graciously gave me permission to use."

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason