Anthony Moore (Slapp Happy) interviewed about his Henry Cow years

Jason Gross

Aug 1, 2021, 11:19:40 PM8/1/21
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.furious.com/perfect/index0821.html>, you'll find (among other things):

ANTHONY MOORE
Interview: Henry Cow years by Jason Gross
"In the first part of our encounter with guitarist/keyboardist/songwriter/composer Mr. Moore, he talked about his now re-released album Out (Drag City), his early '70's solo albums and the first two wonderfully odd albums he did as a part of Slapp Happy. Moving the story up a bit, we proceeded to discuss the next period in his life and work, which included the band's collaborations with Henry Cow (Desperate Straights and In Praise of Learning, both from 1975) and a look back at his work in tape experiments."

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason