Trey just gave HALLOWEEN HINT on Burlington Radio show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNiss1

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

This is not hearsay. I just heard it with my own ears. A local station
(106.7 WIZN) just plyed the entire Billy Breathes album with Trey in the
studio giving commentary after each song. He had some really interesting
things to say. Way too much to put here!!

Anyway, the interviewer asked him about Halloween and he said he will give
out these 2 clues only:
1.It is an American band
2.It is a considerably more recent recent album than the past 2 years.

That's it. I do not believe he was trying to pull our leg and put up a
smoke-screen. He sounded very honest and sincere.

By the way, I thought the album was a real let-down. I don't know what is
happeneing to the guys that they can actually rationalize putting out such
a lame album with so many meritless and cheezy songs. You will see what I
mean when you hear it. By far the worst album to date, and I just hope it
is not a serious indication of the direction the band is going!

Brandon Ross

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

aerosmith? they are all i can think of unless the band goes to a real
80's hard rock guns n roses type deal.

br

--

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<> <>
<> Brandon Ross <>
<> Wharton School <>
<> University of Pennsylvania ( ) <>
<> (215) 417-1141 ( ) <>
<> bran...@wharton.upenn.edu ( (/oo\) ) <>
<> ( \''/ ) <>
<> -->**Inquire about DAT and analog tape lists**<-- ( \/ ) <>
<> ( ) <>
( )
"Well I try my best to be just like I am ( )
But everybody wants you to be just like them" ( )
-Bob Dylan
( )

== ==
== ==
Big Bird <>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

c69...@showme.missouri.edu

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

On 8 Oct 1996, SNiss1 wrote:

> This is not hearsay. I just heard it with my own ears. A local station
> (106.7 WIZN) just plyed the entire Billy Breathes album with Trey in the
> studio giving commentary after each song. He had some really interesting
> things to say. Way too much to put here!!

Did you (or anyone out there) tape this? Sounds like a cool interview to
have.
********************************
Casey Logan
c69...@showme.missouri.edu
********************************

Dan Purcell

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

SNiss1 (sni...@aol.com) discussed Trey's "Halloween hint" on Burlington
radio:

: Anyway, the interviewer asked him about Halloween and he said he will
: give out these 2 clues only:
: 1.It is an American band
: 2.It is a considerably more recent recent album than the past 2 years.

Given Trey's appreciation for them (as evidenced by numerous comments and
his Ball radio show), I think these clues (if sincerely meant) point
toward a Pavement album on Halloween. Ideally, of course, their 1994
masterpiece "Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain," which would be a) more
accessible and b) less obscure than their other great album, 1992's
"Slanted and Enchanted."

Who else could it be? I doubt that Phish'd be willing to cover Nirvana's
"Nevermind," for example; it's not particularly challenging, it'd be over
in 40 minutes, no one in the band could sing those songs particularly
well, and I doubt Phish could do it in any way other than mockery. (And I
think the Halloween albums are meant to show appreciation, which is why
they've done them (mostly) straight in past years.)

They could choose an REM album, I suppose. REM's music is more varied and
challenging, but their records (other than the recent ones) are all pretty
short as well, and most of them are somewhat uneven. (Don't get me wrong;
I *like* REM.)

The one thing that Pavement's got going against them is that they're still
relatively obscure, which would hamper the crowd's enjoyment of the music
somewhat. (Maybe Trey's "Focus on Pavement" show was designed to inform
Phish fans about the music as a precursor to Halloween.) The unfortunate
corollary to this is that most great American albums of recent vintage
have also been obscure, and I doubt the boys will cover, say, "Viva Last
Blues" by Palace Music or "Propeller" by Guided by Voices or "Red
Medicine" by Fugazi or "Exile in Guyville" by Liz Phair.

And most wildly successful (and thus well-known) American albums of recent
vintage have largely sucked. It's a generalization, of course; I'm sure
there have been some good ones. But maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing for
Phish to go the opposite route of recent years, and pick something
American, recent, and (semi-)obscure. At the very least it'll give the
audience a Genuinely New Experience, untainted by preconceptions. (I had
become convinced that they would do "Exile on Main Street," which would
also have been great, but I certainly can't fault them for wanting to go
in a new direction.)

: That's it. I do not believe he was trying to pull our leg and put up a
: smoke-screen.

Yeah, well, that's the big question, isn't it? Obviously he could just be
pulling our legs. Which would be fine with me; I'm all for keeping your
audience on their toes by constantly upsetting their expectations. Isn't
that why we like this band?

: He sounded very honest and sincere.

Sure he did! Trey's nyce! They're all nyce. ;-)

The big question, which I'm shocked to see more people haven't identified,
is not what the album's going to be, but what the *tease* is going to be.
Given the setting, my vote is for an Allmans tease in the first set...
mebbe a Jessica jam in the middle of Bowie or Tweezer.

And, of course, maybe not.

Get on the good foot,

Dan...

Matthew Hoffman

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

Brandon Ross (bran...@futures.wharton.upenn.edu) wrote:

> aerosmith? they are all i can think of unless the band goes to a real
> 80's hard rock guns n roses type deal.

no NOT aerosmith!!!! i'm telling you it's daydream nation by sonic youth
all the way!!!!
they're americans... daydream nation sold as a double ep... it's a
conceptual album, called sonic youth's "white album"....it rocks...and it
jams....heavy...if this happens , i will give an arm and a leg for
tapes...
peace
matt

> br

> SNiss1 (sni...@aol.com) wrote:
> : This is not hearsay. I just heard it with my own ears. A local station
> : (106.7 WIZN) just plyed the entire Billy Breathes album with Trey in the
> : studio giving commentary after each song. He had some really interesting
> : things to say. Way too much to put here!!

> : Anyway, the interviewer asked him about Halloween and he said he will give

> : out these 2 clues only:
> : 1.It is an American band
> : 2.It is a considerably more recent recent album than the past 2 years.

> : That's it. I do not believe he was trying to pull our leg and put up a

Brad

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

then again they hinted towards michael jackson for last year...and "dark
side of the moon" the year before...so who knows? maybe its just a curve
ball?

just a thought,

brad

On 8 Oct 1996, Brandon Ross wrote:

> aerosmith? they are all i can think of unless the band goes to a real
> 80's hard rock guns n roses type deal.

CBertolet

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

Hmmm, I don't think I've ever heard Trey talk about his affinity for Sonic
Youth, nor any other member of the band. They would be a cool choice,
though I'm thinking an unlikely one. But you *can* hear Trey babble on
about Pavement, which is also quite dissonant and rocks out (check out
Wowie Zowie, their '95 release); they're also all big Primus fans. So any
of these could be the one.

Also note that he said it was a recent *album*, not necessarily a newer
band. All three of these possible acts (Sonic Youth, Pavement and Primus)
have been around for some years, and have recorded recently. It could
also be a recent album from a classic rock band, but I'm having trouble
figuring out what recent releases from classic rockers are at all worth
covering. My bet is Pavement.

"This isn't who it would be if it wasn't who it is..."

Chris.

Timothy O'leary

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

cold it be mellon collie by the pumpkins, that might be pretty cool
=tim

King Wilson

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

> On 8 Oct 1996, SNiss1 wrote:
>
> > This is not hearsay. I just heard it with my own ears. A local station
> > (106.7 WIZN) just plyed the entire Billy Breathes album with Trey in the
> > studio giving commentary after each song. He had some really interesting
> > things to say. Way too much to put here!!

so what was the hint?????

Zipyons

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

On Oct 08, 1996 17:09:31 in article <Re: Trey just gave HALLOWEEN HINT on
Burlington Radio show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>, 'cber...@aol.com (CBertolet)'

--
you're probably right, but I think there's a once in a lifetime tease on
the 7.15 show, and I'll throw my chips in for Talking Heads.

Phisher

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

cber...@aol.com (CBertolet) wrote:

>; they're also all big Primus fans.

Yeah "Suck on this" would be awesome!!!!! \(Let me revise my dream
list here)

Kevin Bradsher
phi...@hom.net
www.hom.net/~phisher

"The earth was our heaven and we didn't know there were rules for us to break,
Maybe now we'll find out too late what a clever hell we can make..."
Whoops!
Blues Traveler

PhishHd333

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

I have figured it out. An american band, more recent than the past two
years. There is only one band out there that falls into those catagories
and is wonderful enough to have Phish cover them - THE BEEGEES!!!
YEA!!! Its gonna be a mean show! AH AH AH AH stayin' alive, stayin'
alive!!

Jeff Sapyta

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

> then again they hinted towards michael jackson for last year...and "dark
> side of the moon" the year before...so who knows? maybe its just a curve
> ball?
>

> just a thought,
>
> brad

Brad speaks the truth. I will never trust what they say about
Halloween. When he blatantly said "Its Thriller" last year- that was
it. Let Trey have his fun... its all a conspiracy. :-)

Where's Oliver Stone's Number?

*Jeff Sapyta "It is not necessary to imagine *
*408 E. Green St. #300 the world ending in fire or ice. *
*Champaign, IL 61820 There are two other possibilities*
*(217) 355-5132 ..one is paperwork, and the other*
*j-sa...@students.uiuc.edu is nostalgia." -Frank Zappa *
*-------------------------------------------------------------*
*+"Computers are useless.... they can only give you answers."+*
* -Pablo Picasso*

Sunil Shah

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

Trey is most likely reading the ng right now laughing at everyone
trying to think of American bands from recent years, because Trey knows
that now, EVERYONE will be surprised when they play the Wall.
Sunil ;-)

Yolfer

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

>cold it be mellon collie by the pumpkins, that might be pretty cool
>=tim

Yea, d00d, they could jam it out on 1979 forever man.

Thinking of something more insperational,
Joe G

darkstar

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96

In article <53cjqj$h...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, sni...@aol.com says...

snipped

>Anyway, the interviewer asked him about Halloween and he said he will give
>out these 2 clues only:
>1.It is an American band
>2.It is a considerably more recent recent album than the past 2 years.

Here's my input...

How about Leftover Salmon???? Then it could be the Leftover Phish Show.
I guess I could check their schedule on their homepage before posting this,
but I got lots of email to read...

Michael Gouker

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96

phish...@aol.com (PhishHd333) wrote:

The Bee Gees were from Australia.

Michael the Geek Phreak says
Happy Trails from Florida, ~~~@ @~~~
\_/
Jerry Forever!!!

James W. Adams

Oct 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/11/96

In article <53grei$r...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,

PhishHd333 <phish...@aol.com> wrote:
>I have figured it out. An american band, more recent than the past two
>years. There is only one band out there that falls into those catagories
>and is wonderful enough to have Phish cover them - THE BEEGEES!!!
>YEA!!! Its gonna be a mean show! AH AH AH AH stayin' alive, stayin'
>alive!!

Er, the only problem with this thesis is the fact that the Bee Gees
are/were an Austrailian band who later moved to England.

Mark Powers

Oct 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/11/96

SNiss1 wrote:

> This is not hearsay. I just heard it with my own ears. A local station
> (106.7 WIZN) just plyed the entire Billy Breathes album with Trey in the
> studio giving commentary after each song. He had some really interesting
> things to say. Way too much to put here!!
>
> Anyway, the interviewer asked him about Halloween and he said he will give
> out these 2 clues only:
> 1.It is an American band
> 2.It is a considerably more recent recent album than the past 2 years.

Well, hell, it's obvious, isn't it?! Hootie and the Blowfish! Or, wait
a minute...has Barney the Dinosaur released an album recently?
Hmmmm...that's
a tough choice...

PBM

Flagrance

Oct 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/12/96

On 8 Oct 1996, CBertolet wrote:

> Hmmm, I don't think I've ever heard Trey talk about his affinity for Sonic
> Youth, nor any other member of the band. They would be a cool choice,
> though I'm thinking an unlikely one. But you *can* hear Trey babble on
> about Pavement, which is also quite dissonant and rocks out (check out
> Wowie Zowie, their '95 release); they're also all big Primus fans. So any
> of these could be the one.
>

> Also note that he said it was a recent *album*, not necessarily a newer
> band. All three of these possible acts (Sonic Youth, Pavement and Primus)
> have been around for some years, and have recorded recently. It could
> also be a recent album from a classic rock band, but I'm having trouble
> figuring out what recent releases from classic rockers are at all worth
> covering. My bet is Pavement.
>

> "This isn't who it would be if it wasn't who it is..."
>
> Chris.

That's what I was thinking, Pavement; Trey talks about them all the time

Doug Simpson

Oct 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/13/96

>Anyway, the interviewer asked him about Halloween and he said he will give
>out these 2 clues only:
>1.It is an American band
>2.It is a considerably more recent recent album than the past 2 years.

3. Trey also said it was one of his favorite albums.

My bet is on Pavement.

Mvinson150

Oct 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/14/96

i have also seen an older interview where trey discussed his affinity for
smashing pumpkins, especially "rhinocerous". so who knows? maybe it
will be the Germs.

A PHRIEND

Oct 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/16/96

trey is not the band

they all will decide

.edu (Doug Simpson) wrote:

i will not rest untill i find him. when you have a dog you have a responsibility, you go out and you find that f**ken dog!

Phishp5631

Oct 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/17/96

there going to put music to the jerkey boys2 album(pablo please come to
florida)

-wally
ps- who knows

Kent Huffnagle

Oct 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/19/96

>: By the way, I thought the album was a real let-down. I don't know what is
>: happeneing to the guys that they can actually rationalize putting out such
>: a lame album with so many meritless and cheezy songs. You will see what I
>: mean when you hear it. By far the worst album to date, and I just hope it
>: is not a serious indication of the direction the band is going

I beleive a band is dead if they don't experience chane throughout their
carreer. I pesonaly like everything that phish has produced, and i thought
this new album had the potential to be a boring hippy rambling album.
I am so glad that I am glad to see a refreshing approach to their
distinctive sound. It is too bad that people can't accept a bands attempt
to grow. Just because they try something new doesn't mean they suck.

Being a fan of many years, and losing some interest in them lately, their
new
album has revived that interest. But, I will tell you what i think
after i see them at the Halloween show in Atlanta...section 104 row A.

I hope they play a Frank Zappa album.

Jeff Wilson

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96

Gary,

PHISH trying something diffrent on "Billy Breathes". It is not what has made so many things in
this country as mediocre as they are, as you might have us believe.

As a matter of fact "Billy Breathes" is just the kind of thing that keeps a band from falling into
a rut and becoming mediocre.

On the other hand, your closed-minded, my-way-or-the-highway, short-sighted,
I'm-right-you're-wrong, idiotic way to view the world, is a sure-fire way to promote the
status-quo.

As for "Billy Breathes" being the best PHISH studio effort to date, it has it's highs and lows, but
for the most part, as with every other PHISH CD, I'll say this.....

I'd rather hear it LIVE!!!!!!

Goin' To Hell In A Bucket------------------------------------------------>JSW

Jeff Wilson <jwi...@bdcast.com>
Integration Coordinator--Broadcast Electronics, INC.
4100 N 24th ST, Quincy, IL usa 62301
phone: +1 (217)-224-9600, fax +1 (217)-224-9607
http://www.bdcast.com/

GFP61 <gf...@aol.com> wrote in article <54g3bb$a...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>...
> Thanks for the Halloween hints--it keeps "Kiko" by Los Lobos in the
> running!
>
> And thanks also for being one of the few people that I've encountered in
> this group who aren't afraid to call a spade a spade--"Billy Breathes" is
> an amazingly boring, halfhearted effort. Someone posted a review by an
> alleged music critic who said that "BB" is Phish's best studio album yet.
> Yeah, right....
>
> Let's just take "A Picture of Nectar," for example. Which song on "BB" is
> anywhere close to being as different, or as interesting, or just simply as
> good as "Llama"? Or "Cavern"? Or "Guelah Papyrus"? Or "Stash"? Or "The
> Landlady"? Or "Magilla"? Or "Tweezer"? Or "The Mango Song"? Or "Chalk Dust
> Torture"? Or "Tweezer Reprise"?
>
> Get the picture? I'm not pining for the old Phish stuff--I'm just pining
> for the old Phish standard of quality, a standard that they set
> themselves. And please don't give me that "It's not better or worse, it's
> just different" crap. It's exactly that kind of attitude that has made so
> many things in this country as mediocre as they are.
>
> Simply put, "Billy Breathes" is disappointing. Let's hope that the next
> album--if there is a next album--makes up for it.
>
> Gary

GFP61

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96

BOYER, JON L.

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96
to gf...@aol.com

>And thanks also for being one of the few people that I've encountered in
>this group who aren't afraid to call a spade a spade--"Billy Breathes" is
>an amazingly boring, halfhearted effort. Someone posted a review by an
>alleged music critic who said that "BB" is Phish's best studio album yet.
>Yeah, right....
>
>Let's just take "A Picture of Nectar," for example. Which song on "BB" is
>anywhere close to being as different, or as interesting, or just simply as
>good as "Llama"? Or "Cavern"? Or "Guelah Papyrus"? Or "Stash"? Or "The
>Landlady"? Or "Magilla"? Or "Tweezer"? Or "The Mango Song"? Or "Chalk Dust
>Torture"? Or "Tweezer Reprise"?

I think that Theme is one of the best songs they've dne in a while, from
both a musical and lyrical standpoint. I loved this song the first
time I heard it last tour.Really, only Stash and Tweezer stand up to it
on PoN. I never really cared for the Mango song myself, and though Guelah
Papyrus is fun, it was never anything mindblowing.

Someone once commented to me that a band is always judged in comparison
to its last release, and I think thats the case here. Billy Breathes is a
much better album than Hoist. Sure, both depart from the great jams on
Junta and the tougue twisting lyrics we know and love, but BB is a more
organic, heartfelt album. It reflects true emotions and the artist
feelings, instead of the mindless trite that makes up 90% the pop
trivialities. That's why it makes for good art.

jon

GFP61

Oct 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/22/96

Jeff--

I have nothing whatsoever against Phish trying something different. As I
said in my post, I'm not pining for their old songs--I'm pining for their
old standard of quality, which I honestly don't think "Billy Breathes"
lives up to. I think a Phish album of Christmas Carols would be great, if
they did it with the same kind of unexpected inventiveness that marks most
of their other albums.

"Billy Breathes" is perfectly innocuous, but I don't think real Phish fans
expect innocuous music from the band. There's no tension in the songs, no
crescendos, no nothing--it just kind of moves along blandly.

Two other points. I certainly didn't say in my post that the fact that
Phish is trying something different is why there is so much mediocrity in
America today. What I did say was that the attitude that everything is
relative, that nothing should be criticized as being better or worse than
anything else, is what has caused the mediocrity that we seem to be
wallowing in today. The idea that we shouldn't have standards and
shouldn't hold things up to those standards is complete nonsense. There
*is* such a thing as quality, even though it may hard or impossible to
define.

And that brings up my second point. What is it with this newsgroup's
almost cult-like defensiveness and sensitivity toward criticism of the
band? As I mentioned to someone else who was flaming me for my apparently
heretical views about "Billy Breathes," all bands, even the great ones,
put out a dog of an album every now and then. What's the big deal with
saying so? If a great athlete is in a slump, you know what most honest
people say? They say, "He's in a slump."

Maybe Phish is in a slump. Maybe not. But trust me, they're not going to
go to hell for putting out a bad album, and we're not going to go to hell
for saying so. Even in a bucket.

Take it easy--

Gary

GFP61

Oct 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/23/96

Hey, folks--

I've been pushing for "Kiko" by Los Lobos for Halloween, and although it
may not mean anything, that's exactly what they played--the entire album,
no less--over the P.A. during intermission at the 10/22 Madison Square
Garden show.

Go for it, guys!

Gary

Michael Gouker

Oct 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/26/96

gf...@aol.com (GFP61) wrote:

>"Billy Breathes" is perfectly innocuous, but I don't think real Phish fans
>expect innocuous music from the band. There's no tension in the songs, no
>crescendos, no nothing--it just kind of moves along blandly.

I think the whole album builds up tension that's released in Prince
Caspian. If you look a little deeper and you will see that there is
much more meaning in this album than the ones before.

>And that brings up my second point. What is it with this newsgroup's
>almost cult-like defensiveness and sensitivity toward criticism of the
>band?

I don't have a problem with your criticism of phish or anyone else's,
but I do disagree in this instance. I think they did a fine job with
BB. Is it my favorite Phish CD? No, I like Junta the best and probably
always will, though I recognize that it was not done as
professionally. I just like the songs from Junta better.

But the songs from BB are at least on the same level as PON and there
is plenty of time for them to evolve. You'll be singing a different
song when we get blown away by 30 minute renditions of Steep that make
the extended Tweezers of last year and the winter before seem tame.

Peace from Florida,

Michael (who says FIVE DAYS TO HALLOWEEN!!!)

As I mentioned to someone else who was flaming me for my apparently
>heretical views about "Billy Breathes," all bands, even the great ones,
>put out a dog of an album every now and then. What's the big deal with
>saying so? If a great athlete is in a slump, you know what most honest
>people say? They say, "He's in a slump."

>Maybe Phish is in a slump. Maybe not. But trust me, they're not going to
>go to hell for putting out a bad album, and we're not going to go to hell
>for saying so. Even in a bucket.

>Take it easy--

>Gary

Michael the Geek Phreak says

dan...@okstate.edu

Nov 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/3/96

Amen, brother. You just spoke my mind.

Mike Wright

Nov 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/5/96

The new album is good. I like it a lot. I would like some other feed back
to see what the rest of the world has to say about it.

Scott Wieser

Nov 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/5/96

Mike Wright wrote:

> The new album is good. I like it a lot. I would like some other feed back
> to see what the rest of the world has to say about it.

no you don't...

Nick Williams

Nov 3, 2023, 7:49:57 PM11/3/23
I heard it's going to be Talking Heads

jschulman67

Jan 3, 2024, 5:22:00 PMJan 3
On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 7:49:57 PM UTC-4, Nick Williams wrote:
> I heard it's going to be Talking Heads

YTIS is leaking.

shawnl...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2024, 1:40:53 PMJan 8
HMU for good deals like never before , we got the following

Xanax
Blues
Dark
Percocet
White
Hormones
methadone

And many more

via this number below

+1 (513) 536-6461

Christopher Dean

Jan 30, 2024, 11:21:28 AMJan 30
There is a growing number of people who wish to buy shrooms online. It is often hard to tell which form of products to buy since you cannot see it physically. This is sometimes peculiar to newbies who haven’t tried shrooms before. They just don’t know how to go about it. Shroom Edibles are not so popularly discussed as often as you think. A lot of experienced shroom users have not even had a taste of these Psilonauts Psilocybin Chocolate Bar goodness that offer a premium psychedelic trip.

Shroom edibles refer to food products that have been infused with a measured dosage of psilocybin, the active ingredient found in magic mushrooms. Magic mushrooms, also known as shrooms, have a long history and are renowned for their psychedelic effects. In this article, we will delve into the nature of magic mushrooms, the workings of psilocybin, and the appeal of shroom edibles.
Understanding Magic Mushrooms
Magic mushrooms are a distinct type of fungi that contain the psychoactive compound psilocybin. They have been used for social, religious, and medicinal purposes throughout history. Magic mushrooms are known to produce psychedelic effects similar to other hallucinogens such as LSD.

Buy Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms, or “APE,” is a genetically isolated, non-pigmented strain of the famous Polkadot chocolate. But the lack of pigment gives the albino penile envy mushroom a bright white appearance.

Your best online shop to get platinum quality microdosing psychedelics products online, pain,anxiety pills, and research chemicals.
Be 100% assured about the quality and genuineness of the product, and you will also be able to buy quality psychedelics products at a fair price.

Buy Mushrooms Infused Chocolate Bars
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5356?single

Buy Strawberry Rox
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5325

Buy Muha Meds Disposable
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5302?single

Buy C&G Carts
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5293

Buy Persy Snowcaps
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5293

Buy Nug Shatter
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5234

Buy Gold Coast Clear Carts
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5232

Buy Gelato Pop
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5212

Buy Gelato Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5205

Buy Banana Runtz Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5203

Buy Candy Runtz Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5200

Buy Doja Edibles Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5148

Buy Fryd Cart Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5145

Buy Packman Live Resin x Liquid Diamonds Catridges Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5143

Buy 2G Cake Dispoble Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5143

Buy California Gold Coast Cart Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5140

Buy Bloom Surf Disposable Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5060

Buy Pre-rolls Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5004?single

Buy 2g Persy Cart Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4976?single

Buy Edibles Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4940

Buy Cold Fire Juice Carts Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4928

Buy Whole Melt Tropical Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4797?single

Buy Candy Cake Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4688

Buy Golden Teacher Mushrooms Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4677

Buy Piff Bars 3g Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4642?single

Buy Kaws Moonrocks Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4639?single

Buy Frozen Grapes Ice Caps
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4518?single

Buy Rainbow Runtz Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4486

Buy White Runtz Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4348

Buy Torch 2g Live Resin Disposables Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4280?single

Buy Cookie Carts Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4278?single

Buy Guava Gelato Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4136?single

Buy Sour Diesel Snowball Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4058

Buy psilocybin Mushrooms Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4046

Buy Packman 2g Disposable Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4031?single

Buy Jeetter Juice 2g Disposable Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4016?single

Buy Pluto 2g Carts Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4010?single

Buy Candy Piffs Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4007?single

Buy Moonrocks Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4003?single

Buy Birthday cake Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/3915?single

Buy Sourz Liquid Diamonds Edibles Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/3837?single

Buy Clarity Shatter Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/3835?single

Buy Sauce Bars Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/3827?single

Buy Sugar Wax Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/3819?single

Where to buy Dmt Carts In USA
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5349

Order Happy Mushrooms Edibles In USA
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5354?single

Buy Splitz Live Resin Online
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/3738?single

Where to buy Mushrooms Infused Chocolate
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5375

Buy Polkadot mushrooms chocolate bar
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5374

Buy 1g Disposable Vape Online