<Tap Tap> Is this thing on?

NuFone Rick

Apr 26, 2022, 9:38:38 AM4/26/22
If you, like me, came to see what was happening in this old dusty cave now that other gathering spots may have some issues, it appears the spammers rule.

Dan the Man

Nov 23, 2022, 12:25:15 PM11/23/22
On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 9:38:38 AM UTC-4, nufon...@gmail.com wrote:
> If you, like me, came to see what was happening in this old dusty cave now that other gathering spots may have some issues, it appears the spammers rule.
Usenet as a whole is slowly fading away since many younger folk aren't aware it exists.
A group for Formula 1 racing is the most active of the ones I've subbed.

Dan

TreyDHD

Nov 30, 2022, 2:57:29 PM11/30/22
RMP lives!