Beatrice di Tenda

Jorge Luis Castillo

Feb 21, 2001, 4:51:40 PM2/21/01
I found a recording of Beatri ce di Tenda I never heard of (with
Nicolescu, Capuccilli, LaScola, cond Zedda) in a second hand CD store.
is it worth it? Thanks for the imput

J. G. Pastorkyna

Feb 23, 2001, 7:23:07 PM2/23/01
No no no! It's pretty awful. Nicolesco sings flat and can not sing two notes
legato. Only recommended to Toczyska fans.
-------------------
Cole D. Napata

figaro

Nov 12, 2004, 1:36:42 PM11/12/04
Are you crazy?????????
Do you know something about Mariana Nicolesco??????????
She was one of the greatest Diva.
It seems to me that you dont know nothing about Bell canto and opera
stile.
Try to read something about this and dont make any reviews without
knowing something about this.
I reccomend Beatrice di Tenda , Maria di Rohan , Simon Boccanegra , La
Traviata with my teacher Mariana Nicolesco.
Great dramatic soprano d'agglilita.
A very rare voice.
Best wishes to all opera fans.

gggg gggg

Sep 3, 2022, 3:23:12 AM9/3/22
(Youtube upload):

"Tim Ostendorf discuss Joan Sutherland singing "Beatrice di Tenda""