laifer v. giordani

Dan Tritter

Apr 27, 2005, 11:22:16 AM4/27/05
i filed the notice of trial on the case, and they have scheduld the
trial for wednesday june 22. you will be the primary witness, of course,
and i wonder whether they dare to put marcello on the stand. he will not
be available, probably, and let's see how they propose to postpone the
trial. i think that this was always the best way to force their hand. i
can't wait to see how he gets around the scheduling of the zurich date,
after canceling houston, that gig allegedly unfilled for many months ...

by the way, i was at "ballo" on monday and in all truth, his first act
was a bit stiff, not very good, but very good thereafter.

other than that, i had the most unfortunate experience in a long time,
seeing/hearing that korean soubrette as oscar, an embarrassment of such
magnitude that i couldn't wait to experience the moments she was offstage.

so mark your calendar, at least for now.

dft

Dan Tritter

Apr 27, 2005, 11:55:18 AM4/27/05
sorry. shouldn't have been posted,
intended as private, wrong button.

LJO

Apr 27, 2005, 2:34:22 PM4/27/05

"Dan Tritter" <dtri...@speakeasy.net> wrote in message

Matt is suing Marcello? What's that all about? If you need an extra witness
I should be able to clear my calendar for 6/22.

LJO

PS: It's a little worrisome that you're posting to your client through RMO.
You can trust all of us here not to breathe a word but I can't vouchsafe for
the rest of the world.

capa0...@aol.com

Apr 27, 2005, 2:55:07 PM4/27/05
Yikes!

I knew those darned Republicans have had it up to here with the trial
lawyers.

But when did they rescind lawyer-client privilege?

Must have been on the day the neighbor's dog ate my newspaper.

Pat

Leonard Tillman

Apr 27, 2005, 8:28:37 PM4/27/05
StinkLey FinkLey (the Liar) wailed:

>Yikes.

One yike would have sufficed, StinkLey.

>the day the neighbor's dog ate my newspaper.

Too bad he didn't get your ass instead. Perhaps you'd have to type your
garbage in a less comfortable position.