The Mummy Returns

Nick Zwar

Jan 3, 2024, 12:02:47 PMJan 3
The Mummy Returns was a 2001 movie directed by Stephen Sommers with a
music score by Alan Silvestri.

It is also the name of a notoriously long and off-topic thread from days
of yore here at rec.music.movies, which is why I used it as title for my
first Usenet Posting in about 20 years.
--
Nicolai P. Zwar
"I am made out of water. You wouldn't know it, because I have it bound