Re: Sarah McLachlan tour dates

1 view

David Dalton

Mar 15, 2022, 11:19:35 PMMar 15
On Feb 24, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27C7424800...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Two 2022 Sarah McLachlan tour dates so far are listed at
> https://tour.sarahmclachlan.com/ .
>
> The first is Beale Street Music Festival at the Fairgroundsin Liberty Park
> (https://www.memphisinmay.org/events/beale-street-music-festival/)
> Memphis, TN, United States, which happens to take place
> on Beltane/May Day weekend. (Her show is Friday April 29,
> with a full band.)
>
> I wish I could make it, but of course I don’’t even have a
> passport (I am in Canada) yet.

Three more dates have just been added to
https://tour.sarahmclachlan.com/ including a wonderful
retreat weekend and intimate concert in Clayoquot Sound
for those with money to spare.

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

James Fabiano

May 31, 2022, 2:22:11 PMMay 31
Don't invite your dog!