incompatible attraction funnelled

1 view

David Dalton

Mar 16, 2023, 1:53:19 AM3/16/23
For some reason Eternal September is rejecting posts
with “spell” in the Subject line. (Perhaps it is because
of some scam artists that had been flogging coercive
so-called love spells on alt.paranormal.spells.hexes.magic .)

Earlier I felt some sexual attraction to a Dua Lipa song, which
should not have occurred since she is straight-type-2-F
(compatible only with bims) and I am straight-type-2-M
(compatible only with bifs) and we are not compatible.

So I intuited that she had a sexual attraction spell up, and
I funnelled it, and the attraction ceased. I think the spell
has been adjusted (for her) to attract only bims in her
species not involved with another straight-type-2-M,
and that she (and others who had the same spell up)
may have gotten some bounce.

I discuss her some on the “various matches” thread on
alt.religion.druid . However according to google she
is no longer involved with Anwar Hadid, so the spell
prevented (and will continue to prevent) her from
locking with a primary bim. So she could grab
Finneas, if Iggy Azalea does not. Or, like Kate
Bush in the song Lily, she could grab several bims.

"Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head
to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Mar 16, 2023, 3:14:26 AM3/16/23
On Mar 16, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.29C2E64D00...@88.198.57.247>):

> For some reason Eternal September is rejecting posts
> with “spell” in the Subject line. (Perhaps it is because
> of some scam artists that had been flogging coercive
> so-called love spells on alt.paranormal.spells.hexes.magic .)
>
> Earlier I felt some sexual attraction to a Dua Lipa song, which
> should not have occurred since she is straight-type-2-F
> (compatible only with bims) and I am straight-type-2-M
> (compatible only with bifs) and we are not compatible.
>
> So I intuited that she had a sexual attraction spell up, and
> I funnelled it, and the attraction ceased. I think the spell
> has been adjusted (for her) to attract only bims in her
> species not involved with another straight-type-2-M,

oops, I mean another straight-type-2-F.

And by bisexual I mean attracted to both genders.