Who sings 'Lady in Red'???

Brian Christensen

Jan 29, 1995, 5:05:31 PM1/29/95

Who sings the song 'Lady in Red?' I believe it is from the mid-late eighties.
I've heard the name Christopher something, but I don't have a last name.

Thanks.

Brian

Chris Wilson

Jan 30, 1995, 6:04:28 PM1/30/95
In article <bchris.68...@ia.state.edu>, bch...@ia.state.edu (Brian
Christensen) wrote:

Chris DeBurgh (sp?)

Chris

--
Chris Wilson |Still time to start a new life in the palm trees
chmw...@indiana.edu | --- Jimmy Buffett

If you're bored enough to read this, you're bored enough to visit my home page at http://silver.ucs.indiana.edu/~chmwilso/home.html

Kimberlee Guite

Jan 30, 1995, 4:59:07 PM1/30/95
Brian Christensen (bch...@ia.state.edu) wrote:

: Who sings the song 'Lady in Red?' I believe it is from the mid-late eighties.

: I've heard the name Christopher something, but I don't have a last name.

: Thanks.

: Brian

Chris DeBurgh

* FOR THE LATEST, THE TRASHIEST AND THE MOST ACCURATE *
* CELEBRITY GOSSIP.....CONSULT MISTRESS KIM.....WHO'S *
* SCREWING WHO, WHO'S (edited for people on high horses) *
* WHO'S CHEATING ON WHO...THE LATEST ON JODIE FOSTER, *
* KEANU REEVES, KELSEY GRAMMER...THE LIST GOES ON... *
* I KNOW IT ALL..... *

Iain Mitchell

Dave Thuleen

Jan 31, 1995, 7:47:16 AM1/31/95
In article <bchris.68...@ia.state.edu>, bch...@ia.state.edu (Brian
Christensen) wrote:

I'm not sure of the spelling, but I believe it was Chris DeBurgh.

PLieberg

Jan 31, 1995, 10:29:01 AM1/31/95
>: Who sings the song 'Lady in Red?' I believe it is from the mid-late
eighties.
>: I've heard the name Christopher something, but I don't have a last
name.

>: Thanks.
>
>: Brian

>Chris De Burgh--

Its on his 'Into the Light' CD released in 1986 on A&M records...

-Pat
plie...@aol.com

Jeffry Girgenti

Feb 1, 1995, 4:05:24 PM2/1/95
bch...@ia.state.edu (Brian Christensen) writes:

>Thanks.

>Brian

chris de berg

...and that is all i have to say about that
jeff girgenti
n...@clam.rutgers.edu

Martha Joubert

Feb 2, 1995, 7:20:10 AM2/2/95
In article <bchris.68...@ia.state.edu> bch...@ia.state.edu (Brian Christensen) writes:
>From: bch...@ia.state.edu (Brian Christensen)
>Subject: Who sings 'Lady in Red'???
>Date: Sun, 29 Jan 1995 14:05:31 UNDEFINED

>Thanks.

>Brian

Chris de Burgh

Larry Miller

Feb 2, 1995, 3:39:12 PM2/2/95

Who sings the song 'Lady in Red?' I believe it is from the mid-late eighties.
I've heard the name Christopher something, but I don't have a last name.

Chris De Burgh

Rob T. Durkee

Feb 4, 1995, 1:07:17 AM2/4/95
Chris DeBurgh is correct. He took the song to #3 in 1987. Gets played on most
Adult Contemporary stations in heavy rotation.

Hein_t_z Mueller

Feb 8, 1995, 4:12:55 AM2/8/95
In <bchris.68...@ia.state.edu> bch...@ia.state.edu (Brian Christensen) writes:

>Who sings the song 'Lady in Red?'...
>... Christopher something ...

I think it's Chris de Burgh.

--
Hein(t)z Mueller | Tel: (+49) 5251 815137 |Schmuecke Deine Seele mit
MR PD 235 | Fax: (+49) 5251 816106 |Blumen, warte nicht, bis