FROMAGE 91 : "cheeze" of the year (MuchMusic)

Henry Lee

Jan 6, 1992, 2:42:06 PM1/6/92

FROMAGE '91 : the (worst) cheesiest videos of the year

Rico Suave - Gerardo (Warner)

All Of Me - Big Daddy Kane (Warner)

Brown Eyed Boy - Kierrin (Criminal)

My Army of Lovers - Army of Lovers (Warner)

Nobody Else - Statler Bros. (Mercury / Polygram)

What A Way to Go - Ray Kennedy (Warner)

Modern Day Cowboy - Tom Connors (Curb) [not Stompin' Tom ...]

I Adore Mi Amor - Color Me Badd (Warner)

P.A.S.S.I.O.N. - Rythm Syndicate (Warner)

Beethoven Mosh - The Great Kat (MCA)

Silent Night - Winger (MCA)

Big 12 Inch - The Don (Sony)

I Just Wanna Use Your Love - The Rep M.C. (Luke Records)

Lifetime Achievement Award: David Lee Roth

A L'il Ain't Enough - David Lee Roth (Warner)

Latest entry into the Fromage Hall of Shame:

Toilet Stool Rap - Biz Markie (Warner)