Info Wanted: Three Dog Night, Golden Biscuits

34 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Gary Steed

ungelesen,
29.11.1993, 00:27:3029.11.93
an
I have a friend that is into the Three Dog Night, and wanted to
get 'Golden Biscuits' on CD. I've checked and does not appear to be
available on CD. Since it was a Greatest Hits LP that came out in '71,
I was wondering if someone would have a songlist from that album?
Also, was their any thing special about this album like a rare track
or anything? I'm hoping that one of the other greatest hits cd's
might be close in content.

Thanks in advance?

Gary Steed Hewlett-Packard Co.
PAITC Network Engineering
Unix: st...@hpcc26.corp.hp.com Palo Alto, CA.

Bruce Rodean

ungelesen,
02.12.1993, 00:55:0702.12.93
an
In article <404...@hpcc01.corp.hp.com> Gary Steed (st...@hpcc01.corp.hp.com) wrote:
> I have a friend that is into the Three Dog Night, and wanted to
> get 'Golden Biscuits' on CD. I've checked and does not appear to be
> available on CD. Since it was a Greatest Hits LP that came out in '71,
> I was wondering if someone would have a songlist from that album?
> Also, was their any thing special about this album like a rare track
> or anything? I'm hoping that one of the other greatest hits cd's
> might be close in content.

I just pulled my vinyl from the shelf and here's the scoop:

Side 1 Side 2
1. One 1. One Man Band
2. Easy To Be Hard 2. Out In The Country
3. Mama Told Me 3. Nobody
4. Eli's Coming 4. Woman
5. Your Song 5. Don't Make Promises
6. Celebrate 6. Try A Little Tenderness

Intersting thing about that LP--the jacket had what appears to be a
section which could be removed and used as a poster, although mine is
still attached.

--
Bruce Rodean Hewlett-Packard Company
rod...@fc.hp.com

David A. Pearlman

ungelesen,
02.12.1993, 02:00:5002.12.93
an
)
)I just pulled my vinyl from the shelf and here's the scoop:
)
)Side 1 Side 2
)1. One 1. One Man Band
)2. Easy To Be Hard 2. Out In The Country
)3. Mama Told Me 3. Nobody
)4. Eli's Coming 4. Woman
)5. Your Song 5. Don't Make Promises
)6. Celebrate 6. Try A Little Tenderness

Most (all but one or two on side 2) are on the 20 greatest hits
compilation which is available on CD. As I recall (can't seem to find
my copy right now) that collection contains every chart (top 20) hit Three
Dog Night had. Next week, MCA is releasing a 2CD anthology of
Three Dog Night for those who want even more.

dap

Gary Steed

ungelesen,
09.12.1993, 18:52:2309.12.93
an
Just a followup to ..

>)I just pulled my vinyl from the shelf and here's the scoop:
>)
>)Side 1 Side 2
>)1. One 1. One Man Band
>)2. Easy To Be Hard 2. Out In The Country
>)3. Mama Told Me 3. Nobody
>)4. Eli's Coming 4. Woman
>)5. Your Song 5. Don't Make Promises
>)6. Celebrate 6. Try A Little Tenderness
>
>Most (all but one or two on side 2) are on the 20 greatest hits
>compilation which is available on CD. As I recall (can't seem to find
>my copy right now) that collection contains every chart (top 20) hit Three
>Dog Night had. Next week, MCA is releasing a 2CD anthology of
>Three Dog Night for those who want even more.

Thanks for to everyone for the postings. I did pick up to 2CD set
'Celebrate' or was is 'Celebration'? Anyway it has all but 'Woman'
and ' Don't Make Promises' from the 'Golden Biscuit' songlist. It
also has alot more.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Gary Steed Hewlett-Packard Co.

Unix: st...@hpcc26.corp.hp.com Palo Alto ITC, Network Engineering
HPDesk: Gary Steed/HP0000/GR 3000 Hanover st. Mailstop 20CE
Ph: (415) 857-8120 Palo Alto, CA. 94304

Dave McFarland

ungelesen,
03.02.2023, 08:19:5203.02.23