Top 10 Dance Chart Sept. 29 - Oct. 5, 2022

Dave A

Sep 29, 2022, 12:33:20 PM9/29/22
Tuned In Radio
The New Rhythm of The Nation
Top 10
Sept. 29 - Oct. 5, 2022 Chart #1438

#w Lw Tw Song The Artist Company
4 1 1 I'm Good (Blue) David Guetta & Bebe Rexha Parlophone
4 2 2 Hold Me Closer Elton John & Britney Spears EMI
2 3 3 Million Dollar Baby Ava Max Atlantic
5 4 4 Miss You Southstar Ministry of Sound
2 6 5 Woke Up In Love Kygo, Gryffin & Calum Scott RCA
3 7 6 Yeah The Girls FISHER ft. MERYLL Catch & Release
3 5 7 Drugs From Amsterdam Mau P Repopulate Mars
2 10 8 Living Without You Sigala, David Guetta, Sam Ryder Ministry of Sound
1 - 9 Danielle (smile on my face) Fred Again Atlantic
1 - 10 Where Do We Go LUM!X & DVBBS Spinnin'

Follow Tuned In Radio on Twitter at twitter.com/TunedInRadio
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.