Top 10 Dance Chart July 14 - 20, 2022

Dave A

Jul 14, 2022, 3:53:24 PM7/14/22
Tuned In Radio
The New Rhythm of The Nation
Top 10
July 14 - 20, 2022 Chart #1427

#w Lw Tw Song Artist Company
3 3 1 Don't You Worry Black Eyed Peas, Shakira, David Guetta Epic
7 2 2 Stay The Night Sigala, Talia Mar Ministry of Sound
5 6 3 I Just Called Neiked x Anne-Marie x Latto Warner Epic
3 4 4 We Could Be Together Gabry Ponte x LUM!X ft. Daddy DJ Spinnin'
3 5 5 Questions Lost Frequencies & James Arthur Epic
3 7 6 Perfect Melody Jonas Blue, Julian Perretta Positiva
4 1 7 I Ain't Worried OneRepublic Interscope
2 9 8 Deep Down Alok, Ella Eyre & Kenny Dope ft. Never Dull High Fashion
1 - 9 Hot In It Tiësto & Charli XCX Atlantic
1 - 10 Kernkraft 400 (A Better Day) Topic x A7S Virgin

Follow Tuned In Radio on Twitter at twitter.com/TunedInRadio
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.