Who is the woman in the Meatloaf video?

Gary L Dare

Dec 2, 1993, 2:11:28 PM12/2/93
Gil Zweers XD/GK 4806 <etl...@etlxd30.ericsson.se> wrote:
>da...@matt.ksu.ksu.edu (Mr. Scary) writes:

>>The woman in the Meatloaf video is a model.

>> The woman singing on the song ( Ms. Loud) is from England.

A third woman, who appeared with Meat on NBC a couple of weeks ago, is
in his touring band. She was an old friend from Julliard, never made
it into opera, who had been making a living singing for wedding bands
in Brooklyn, New York.

>> As far as I can remember, Foley was in the 70's video
>> "Paradise by the Dashboard Light."

>Wasn't that Carla de Vito in the video, while Ellen Foley actually
>sang on the album?

That is correct.

gld
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Je me souviens ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gary L. Dare
> g...@cunixd.cc.columbia.EDU Support NAFTA
> g...@cunixc.BITNET Eat Mexican (El Teddy's ad)

Mully

Dec 2, 1993, 7:26:05 PM12/2/93

>>Wasn't that Carla de Vito in the video, while Ellen Foley actually
>>sang on the album?

Woman in the video's name is Seana Ryan...

Todd M. Swan

Dec 3, 1993, 10:06:23 AM12/3/93

(I can't believe I'm saying this but...)

Is this the same Seana Ryan that was in Penthouse a year or so back.
(The one with Howard Stern on the cover. That's the only reason I
bought it... I swear! :-) They don't look alike.

Todd

--
Todd M. Swan - t...@cfc.com - Chrysler Financial, Center Line, MI
Member - SPWWLSSURLA and STBMMDS - Disclaimer: "I said it, not CFC."

George Jefferson

Dec 6, 1993, 4:27:21 PM12/6/93

:
:>Wasn't that Carla de Vito in the video, while Ellen Foley actually
:>sang on the album?
:
:That is correct.
:

actually singing right? ( carla in the dashboard light video )

--
george -- geo...@mech.seas.upenn.edu