Top 10 Dance Chart Aug. 5 - 11, 2021

tunedi...@hotmail.com

Aug 5, 2021, 1:11:03 PM8/5/21
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
Top 10 Dance Chart

Aug. 5 - 11, 2021
Chart #1378

#W LW TW Song Artist Company

6 2 1 Remember Becky Hill & David Guetta Polydor
2 5 2 It Gets Better Swedish House Mafia Republic
4 3 3 If You Really Love Me (How Will I Know) David Guetta x MistaJam x John Newman Parlophone
4 4 4 Don't Be Afraid Diplo & Damian Lazarus ft. Jungle Higher Ground
3 6 5 Love Tonight (David Guetta Remix) Shouse Hell Beach
2 7 6 Free Vintage Culture, Fancy Inc & Roland Clark Catch & Release
7 1 7 Holiday KSI BMG
2 10 8 Alive RÜFÜS DU SOL Rose Avenue
1 - 9 Skate Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak & Silk Sonic Aftermath/Atlantic
1 - 10 Kiss My (Uh Oh) Anne-Marie & Little Mix Atlantic

Follow @tunedinradio on Twitter & Facebook!
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.