Ani DiFranco on Q

David Dalton

Jan 24, 2023, 8:39:23 PM1/24/23
Ani DiFranco is on this evening’s rebroadcast of this
mornings’s Q right now. You can find the interview
at https://tinyurl.com/5fyaw8x4 .

I noticed that I am now attracted to her when I wasn’t
before I had pierced the three sexual shielding spells.
Thus she has at least one (maybe all three, like
Lady Gaga) of the spells up.

The spells are put up by a bif (woman attracted to
both genders), and unless thy have been adjusted as
part of my funnel working, they have the undesirable
effect of blocking attention from optimally compatible
straight-type-2 men, lesbians, and other bifs, while
allowing attention from partially compatible (less
than optimally compatible and less likely to stick)
straight-type-1 men and bims, and from incompatible
gay men. If the spells have been adjusted (if not
I hope they will be soon) they now have the opposite
effect.

For example, such a sexual shielding spell caused
Whitney Houston to end up with Bobby Brown
instead of Kevin Costner.

However if (or when) the spells are adjusted, if the bif
wishes to maintain a relationship with a partially
compatible male, she will have to cancel the spell(s).

Some with at least one such spell up are:

Ani DiFranco
Lady Gaga
Billie Eilish
Rihanna
Avril Lavigne
Sheryl Crow
Shania Twain
Kelly McMichael

and I think

Whitney Houston and
Ella Fitzgerald

had at least one up.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)

David Dalton

Jan 24, 2023, 8:44:16 PM1/24/23
On Jan 24, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2980BFC900...@88.198.57.247>):

> Some with at least one such spell up are:
>
> Ani DiFranco
> Lady Gaga
> Billie Eilish
> Rihanna