Top 10 Dance Chart Oct.14 - 20, 2021

Dave A

Oct 14, 2021, 12:37:02 PMOct 14
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
Top 10 Dance Chart

Oct.14 - 20, 2021
Chart #1388

#W LW TW Song Artist Company

11 1 1 Kiss My (Uh Oh) Anne-Marie & Little Mix Atlantic
7 2 2 Out Out Joel Corry x Jax Jones ft. Charli XCX & Saweetie Perfect Havoc/Atlantic
3 4 3 Acapulco Jason Derulo Warner
2 9 4 Good Ones Charlie XCX Asylum
3 8 5 How Will I Know Whitney Houston & Clean Bandit RCA
9 5 6 Don't Be Shy Tiësto & Karol G Atlantic
6 3 7 Where Are You Now Lost Frequencies ft. Calum Scott disco:wax/Sony
1 - 8 Hold On (Club Mix) Armin van Buuren & Davina Michelle Armind
1 - 9 I Got A Feeling Felix Jaehn & Robin Schulz ft. Georgia Ku Virgin
1 - 10 Promises Diplo, Paul Woolford & Kareen Lomax Higher Ground

Follow @tunedinradio on Twitter & Facebook!
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.