Top 10 Dance Chart Sept. 23 - 29, 2021

Dave A

Sep 23, 2021, 2:13:48 PM9/23/21
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
Top 10 Dance Chart

Sept. 23 - 29, 2021
Chart #1385

#W LW TW Song Artist Company

6 1 1 Don't Be Shy Tiësto & Karol G Atlantic
8 2 2 Kiss My (Uh Oh) Anne-Marie & Little Mix Atlantic
3 4 3 Love (Sweet Love) Little Mix RCA
4 5 4 Out Out Joel Corry x Jax Jones ft. Charli XCX & Saweetie Perfect Havoc/Atlantic
3 6 5 Where Are You Now Lost Frequencies ft. Calum Scott disco:wax/Sony
5 3 6 Love Me Now Kygo ft. Zoe Wees RCA
2 9 7 My Heart Goes (La Di Da) Becky Hill & Topic Polydor
7 7 8 Drive Clean Bandit & Topic ft. Wes Nelson Atlantic
8 8 9 Skate Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak & Silk Sonic Aftermath/Atlantic
1 - 10 Another Chance Roger Sanchez & Oliver Heldens Ministry of Sound

Follow @tunedinradio on Twitter & Facebook!
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.

The date on last weeks chart should have been Sept . 16 - 22, 2021.