Earl 1950's Reynolds Trombonehelp

Douglas Levack

Aug 3, 2022, 9:44:39 PM8/3/22
I acquired a Reynolds Trombone from a friend I was caring for. He passed away 10 years ago at the ripe age of 93. I was wondering how much the trombone is worth for insurance purposes. I may donate this instrument to the music department of our local school here in North Carolina . It is in real good shape, includes as stand and 4 heavy mouth pieces. Just needs a good polishing. I think the age is around 1951/52. It has an engraving on the bell: FA Reynolds, Cleveland Ohio. Serial #24137 . Any info you can provide would be most appreciated. Thanks in Advance. Sincerely, Doug Levack, Chief Yeoman (Submarines) US Navy (Retired).