Martin piccolo trumpet, big bucks!

Kenneth Olson

Mar 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/9/97

a little while ago I posted this message:

Hello, does anyone have a Martin piccolo they'd like to sell? I
studied with Armando Ghitalla and he had one that had the sweetest
sound I have ever heard from a piccolo. When I told him I wanted to
buy it he said I was number 50 on the list.... :( Everywhere in the
world I go I check junk shops and garage sales looking for one, but so
far no luck in 17 years....
Please make my day!
Ken Olson
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've had no replies!!! :-(
So, I will up the ante... I'm willing to pay a lot more than value for
such a horn... if anyone has one or knows where one can be found,
PLEASE let me know!
Thanks,
Ken

ma...@ibm.net

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

If you're willing to part with a fair amount of green... I suggest you try a Schilke
P5-4 before you buy anything. That should at least give you a reference. KM.

John Szkutko

Mar 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/12/97

Kenneth Olson wrote:

> a little while ago I posted this message:
>
> Hello, does anyone have a Martin piccolo they'd like to sell? I
> studied with Armando Ghitalla and he had one that had the sweetest
> sound I have ever heard from a piccolo. When I told him I wanted to
> buy it he said I was number 50 on the list.... :( Everywhere in the
> world I go I check junk shops and garage sales looking for one, but so
> far no luck in 17 years....
> Please make my day!
> Ken Olson
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> I've had no replies!!! :-(
> So, I will up the ante... I'm willing to pay a lot more than value for
> such a horn... if anyone has one or knows where one can be found,
> PLEASE let me know!
> Thanks,
> Ken

I know you want a Martin, but would you considera Schertzer 4v rotor
piccolo tpt? If so, e-mail br...@powerup.com.au as we have one in stock.

mitch...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2013, 1:33:20 PM11/19/13
On Sunday, March 9, 1997 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Kenneth Olson wrote:
> a little while ago I posted this message:
>
> Hello, does anyone have a Martin piccolo they'd like to sell? I
> studied with Armando Ghitalla and he had one that had the sweetest
> sound I have ever heard from a piccolo. When I told him I wanted to
> buy it he said I was number 50 on the list.... :( Everywhere in the
> world I go I check junk shops and garage sales looking for one, but so
> far no luck in 17 years....
> Please make my day!
> Ken Olson
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> I've had no replies!!! :-(
> So, I will up the ante... I'm willing to pay a lot more than value for
> such a horn... if anyone has one or knows where one can be found,
> PLEASE let me know!
> Thanks,
> Ken

Hi Ken.

are you still looking for a Martin picc?
i have one that was owned by Armando.
i might sell it.

mitch manker
619-990-4272