Used trumpet mouthpieces for sale

Mark Biegel

Jan 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/14/97

The following used trumpet mouthpieces are for sale. All are in good
shape. I'm asking $10.00 per mpc (unless noted with higher price*).
Most of these mouthpieces sold for between $25.00 to $40.00 when bought
as new.
Would prefer to sell a minimum of qty.3 mouthpieces per order.
Also, I would offer all the Warburtons for $100.00 if sold as a complete

package.
Shipment would be made via UPS COD.

Jettone SS
Jettone Custom Model 1D
Giardenelli 10VS
Bob Reeves 41C
Dennis Wick 5X (gold plated) * -- $15.00
Parduba 4-1/2
Bach 3D
Bob Reeves 41ES - bottom
New York Bach 9C - old/plating worn down
Stork Studiomaster VM10
Bob Reeves 41S
Bach 10-1/2CW
Yamaha 14b4
Jerome Callet Solo * 15.00
Bob Reeves 41M
New York Bach 17
Schilke 8A4
Jettone Bill Chase - fluegelhorn mpc
Giardenelli 10VS - cornet mouthpiece
Giardenelli 10S - cornet mouthpiece
Giardenelli 10VM - cornet mouthpiece
Dennis Wick 4B - cornet mouthpiece/ gold plated *15.00

-------------------------------
Warburton--made up of 2 pieces--top and backbore:
Trumpet Tops: 5S / 5MC / 5M / 5MD / 5D / 5XD / 6M *12.00E
Trumpet Backbores: 3* / 4* / 5* - *12.00E
Cornet Backbore: 5* - 12.00E ----------------------------------------

Mark Biegel

danse...@gmail.com

May 22, 2013, 1:58:37 AM5/22/13
Hello Mark, I want to buy you Jerome Callet Solo Mouthpiece. Is it in good shape? How do I arrange Payment and shipping with you on this?

danse...@gmail.com

May 22, 2013, 2:58:56 AM5/22/13

danse...@gmail.com

May 22, 2013, 3:01:17 AM5/22/13
Mark, If I must buy three I want the Callet Solo, Bach 3D, and the Reeves 41M. I would rather juts get the Callet, but that is OK, I will get the others too. So if I calculate correctly that is $35 total. Correct?
Best Dan Seabaugh

danse...@gmail.com

May 22, 2013, 5:30:56 PM5/22/13
Mark, I just realized how old this posting is. If you still have the Callet Solo Mouthpiece, please e-amil me at danse...@yahoo.com as I do want to buy it. Thanks, Dan

Jeff

May 23, 2013, 3:22:26 PM5/23/13
It was 15 years ago, I suspect that the mouthpiece has since broken down into its core elements by now.

dgmi...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2013, 4:21:37 PM11/10/13
Hi Mark,
Do you have any cornet mouthpieces for sale for the Reeves 41 series?

Thanks,
Gloria

Jeff

Nov 14, 2013, 11:22:26 AM11/14/13
You may wish to consider that the original post was made 15-16 years ago.

brianj...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2014, 11:13:09 AM4/13/14

brianj...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2014, 11:14:16 AM4/13/14
I am looking for used Getzen Trumpet mouthpieces. brian 610-691-3484

mrmark...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2014, 9:33:42 AM9/19/14
Hi Mark!
Are you still selling the Giardinelli 10VS?
I'm buying if you still have one-

My Best,
Markku Renko
Helsinki-Finland

olbr...@yahoo.com

Oct 2, 2014, 8:58:48 PM10/2/14

Do you still have the Parduba 4.5?
If so, how much?

Thanks,

Chuck

boughe...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2015, 10:50:46 AM12/28/15
Hi Mark,
I'm looking for some Giardinelli mouthpieces for cornet and trumpet, do you have any available?
Thanks Jill.

ricec...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2018, 5:36:14 PM9/1/18
is the 5mc 5md available ?