RFI: ART X-15 Ultrafoot Power Supply?

Yarrow Sweningsen

Aug 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/5/96

Can someone please tell me what the voltage, current and polarity
are for this thing (also AC/DC)? Thanks and please email,

Yarrow Sweningsen--->crazed SRJC Media 75 lab assistant
yswe...@nermal.santarosa.edu

Gamma Quadrant---> alien soundscapes/UFO propaganda dissemination unit

Earhose Audio---> piles o' noisemaking/capturing devices. the place where
strange and beautiful sounds are channeled from the ships currently in outer
earth orbit;-) ?

Philip Betette

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

Yarrow Sweningsen <yswe...@santarosa.edu> wrote in article
<4u5f5k$i...@floyd.santarosa.edu>...

The power supply for the ART X-15 has been standardized to a 9V, AC,
780M.A. supply. However, the product has been designed so that any supply
will work. I hope this answers your question. ART can be reached at
Http://www.artroch.com and at ARTRoch on either Compuserve or at the Stage,
Studio and Sound folder on A.O.L. run by Craig Anderton.
Phil B . (A R T )