Peter Erskine Living Drums CD

MAFalchook

Mar 18, 1995, 10:50:18 AM3/18/95
Anyone out there heard the Peter Erskine Living Drums CD? I hesitate to
buy
any cd or cd rom without getting some reccomendations first.
Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Mark Falchook
MAFal...@aol.com

Mark Longo

Mar 24, 1995, 12:24:26 PM3/24/95

I haven't heard the Erskine CD but I recall KEYBOARD magazine gave
it a very complimentary review...

Mark

Pekka Saarinen

Mar 27, 1995, 8:13:14 AM3/27/95
In article <3kevfq$b...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,

MAFalchook <mafal...@aol.com> wrote:
>Anyone out there heard the Peter Erskine Living Drums CD? I hesitate to
>buy any cd or cd rom without getting some reccomendations first.
>Thanks in advance!

I use the Audio CD a lot in my Cubase Audio, there are wonderful stereo
crashes, mallet rolls, grooves and hits in the CD, and the audio quality
is excellent (Apogee converters and 85000$ mics!) with realistic
stereo imaging and velocity levels. I haven't looped anything (but the
grooves) as I use the sounds as they are, but I suppose the ROM-version
has good loopings (I recall there was something about this in recent
Keyboard).

Documentation is most thorough, and everything is well organized.
I hope they'll make another one with more grooves!

Best Regards,

----Pekka Saarinen

Member of the Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra ( Playin' the Bass! )
AtariFalcon030/16MbRAM/FPU/MAG17"MultisyncMonitor/SMP-II/FDI(S-PDIF)/
CubaseAudioForFalcon(CAF)2.03/StudioModule/CueTrax/BartoliniBassMics/
LotsOfMidistuff/200YearOldBass/aBigFutonBed/Beer!!!/&LivesInHelsinki/

Bill Stunt

Mar 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM3/29/95

I've been using this disc for the last 5 months and continue to be
amazed at how good it is. I started out liking it and have grown to
love the sounds. It's particuarily handy for the brushes and blastix
samples. I have lots of rock drum samples from other sources.
This is a really good source for different textures.

Bill

Victor Lesser

Jan 25, 2023, 4:30:07 PM1/25/23
I owned this CD from in the 90's. It is out of print and I would really like to get a copy again. Does anyone know where I could find one?