Top 10 Dance Chart Nov. 30 - Dec. 6, 2023

Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation

Dec 1, 2023, 2:41:22 AM12/1/23
Tuned In Radio
The New Rhythm of The Nation
Top 10
Nov. 30 - Dec. 6, 2023 Chart #1499

#w Lw Tw Song The Artist Company
6 2 1 Overdrive Ofenbach ft. Norma Jean Martine Warner
4 3 2 Big FU David Guetta, Ayra Starr, Lil Durk Warner
8 4 3 Aria Argy & Omnya Afterlife
6 5 4 Can't Play Myself (A Tribute To Amy) Skepta Island
6 6 5 ten Fred again & Jozzy Atlantic
3 7 6 Remember ARTBAT UPPERGROUND
10 1 7 On My Love Zara Larsson x David Guetta Sommer House
1 - 8 Heart Still Beating Nathan Dawe & Bebe Rexha Atlantic
9 8 9 Something On My Mind Purple Disco Machine, Duke Dumont, Nothing But Thieves Sweat It Out!
12 9 10 Strangers Kenya Grace Major Recordings

Follow @tunedinradio on Twitter!
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.