Top 10 Dance Chart Sept. 10 - 16, 2021

Dave A

Sep 16, 2021, 1:25:44 PM9/16/21
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
Top 10 Dance Chart

Sept. 10 - 16, 2021
Chart #1384

#W LW TW Song Artist Company

5 1 1 Don't Be Shy Tiësto & Karol G Atlantic
7 2 2 Kiss My (Uh Oh) Anne-Marie & Little Mix Atlantic
4 4 3 Love Me Now Kygo ft. Zoe Wees RCA
2 8 4 Love (Sweet Love) Little Mix RCA
3 6 5 Out Out Joel Corry x Jax Jones ft. Charli XCX & Saweetie Perfect Havoc/Atlantic
2 9 6 Where Are You Now Lost Frequencies ft. Calum Scott disco:wax/Sony
6 3 7 Drive Clean Bandit & Topic ft. Wes Nelson Atlantic
7 7 8 Skate Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak & Silk Sonic Aftermath/Atlantic
1 - 9 My Heart Goes (La Di Da) Becky Hill & Topic Polydor
8 10 10 It Gets Better Swedish House Mafia Republic

Follow @tunedinradio on Twitter & Facebook!
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.