Windsavers for harmonicas.

Ike Milligan

Aug 18, 2020, 11:44:39 AM8/18/20
i can get these from the manufacturer, but I am not sure about the demand.
Was there a national shortage? I could get the different sizes and make
up kits, but not sure if the demand is there.

ciao_accordion

Aug 21, 2020, 11:08:24 AM8/21/20
hi Ike, nice to see you have avoided the 'Rona

if the Windsavers are plentiful and cheep and sized so you can use them
on accordion reeds then sure... but i know very very few 'monica players
that would ever bother with maintainence of any type much less
taking one apart and adding these... plus i doubt many models have the
internal clearance to use these without slapping or buzzing

ciao

Ventura

Ike Milligan

Aug 28, 2020, 1:45:29 PM8/28/20
Hi, Phil
These are used routinely to maintain chromatic harmonicas. I guess there
is no national shortage.

Ike Milligan

Aug 29, 2020, 6:11:54 AM8/29/20
I'm not about to import a ton of them just to find out.