1 have 3 Vintage Piano Accordians that I have listed for sale - Price estimates

fmpal...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2018, 8:24:09 AM10/12/18
I have 3 vintage piano accordians listed for sale and think I may have under-priced them. I have someone coming tomorrow to inspect them but I want to be sure I'm not making a big mistake! It's midnight here in Australia. If someone reads this and can advise me as soon as possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

Angela.

1.Vintage Piano Accordion (Fisarmonica) with original case
Large Adult Size Red Minelli brand
72 Bass, 20 Keys, 16” keyboard
Pre-Owned in good condition, no sticky keys, has worn straps.
May need tuning.
$250 Australian Dollars

2. Vintage Piano Accordion (Fisarmonica)
Small Youth Size Black and Ivory Delvechio brand
24 Bass, 15 Keys, 12” keyboard
Pre-Owned in good condition, no sticky keys, has worn straps.
May need tuning.
$150 Australian Dollars

3. Large Red Adult Size
Altimoro Baleani - Castelfidaro - Italia brand
80 Bass, 22 Keys, 16” keyboard
Pre-Owned in good condition, has worn straps due to wear and tear.
Has 1 sticky key
May need tuning.
$100 Australian Dollars

Ike Milligan

Dec 6, 2018, 12:21:10 PM12/6/18
i would have replied 2 months ago but my newsgroup access was down then.
it would be difficult to under-price anuy vintage accordion since they
almost invariably need at least 20 hours of work having never been
maintained correctly. if you still have them post a link to photos for a
more considered opinion.

Paul Cain

Nov 26, 2020, 3:49:32 PM11/26/20
Hello this is obviously years later but do you still have the altimoro baleani accordion? If so are you interested in selling this item?
I can be reached selk...@aol.com. Thanks Bree