I'd/Value

Andy Schultz

Oct 16, 2020, 5:47:27 AM10/16/20
Anyone here help me id a kb accordion and possible value?

See photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ptvox7zrkjyosja/box.jpeg?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4htv4piz9r89xk/logo.jpeg?dl=0

Thank you,

ciao_accordion

Oct 16, 2020, 5:59:59 PM10/16/20
hi,

it a simple intermediate to advanced Student accordion
likely from the 1960's
it has 3 treble reedsets, one each low, medium and high

value depends entirely on condition

even in the best condition it would not be worth much
as this size and configuration are no longer popular

ciao

Ventura

Ike Milligan

Oct 20, 2020, 7:29:38 PM10/20/20
I agree with Ciao If you haven;t bought it already, don't.
Let us know if there are any curter questions or problems.
If you are trying to sell it, we can also help with advice.