Re-tuning musette

Ike Milligan

Nov 26, 2020, 2:47:33 PM11/26/20
SO here is the accordion a local dealer sold Bobby Lyle with the musette
set totally screwed up. I re-tuned it from a quarter tone sharp and
re-set the reeds of that one set in new wax.
It's a 3/5 LMM Titano "Tube Chamber" model.
The rest of the accordion was like new; perfect Equal Temperament.
www.bobbysmusic.com
I self-hosted the 6 vids, and I hope they play alright for you. They
work on my desktop PC but not always so well on mobile but sometimes.

Excelsior960

Jan 21, 2021, 1:45:59 PM1/21/21
wow... Bobby is still kickin' too

i guess you know all the Tube Chamber models were
built in the Victoria factory... people in Europe still go
nuts over those boxes

Ike Milligan

Jan 26, 2021, 5:07:04 PM1/26/21
I own it now. no idea tube chamber was so pop in Urup. I noticed the
reeds were real nice. It sounded much better than newer Titanos.
So it wasn't new after all. The wax didn't re=melt good on the one set i
re-tuned so not new is why. Had to do new wax on that set.
I have no use for it, unless I practice a lot and just maybe get used to
Equal Temperament. i was using Bach tuning on my axes.
Bobby is missing his old folk's home jobs now in the pandemic. No place
to play.