Roland FR3x

mariusg...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2020, 10:41:27 PM7/25/20
Hi, I recently bought a Roland FR3x, and I still haven't fully discovered it. Can I play it without pulling the bellows? I knew it had this function because it is electronic. If it has this function, how is it used? Thank you .

ciao_accordion

Aug 21, 2020, 11:04:38 AM8/21/20
On Saturday, July 25, 2020 at 10:41:27 PM UTC-4, mariusg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi, I recently bought a Roland FR3x, and I still haven't fully discovered it. Can I play it without pulling the bellows? I knew it had this function because it is electronic. If it has this function, how is it used? Thank you .

in the settings, parameter list, you have a section that controls the amount of pressure (squeeze) and how it applies to the tone (volume, intensity)

there are 3 settings for zero squeeze basically, meaning the keyboard will then work like an organ or piano depending on the sound selected

bellows curve > bLC> value 1 (fixed low) 2 (fixed medium) 3 (fixed high

ciao

Ventura