Hayden vs. Wicky fingering ?

fgcvty

Aug 18, 2022, 10:21:00 PMAug 18
I used to play a Stagi Hayden duet, sold it and now regret it and am going to buy another duet. But each dealer I have contacted says they are out of the Hayden duets.
Question - Since I can find a Hayden/Wicky for sale new, would I find the Wicky button layout very different, slightly different or the same?
Thanks in advance for your answers

Dave Royal

Aug 19, 2022, 2:37:58 AMAug 19
I have a Stagi Hayden for sale in the UK.
<https://www.concertina.net/forums/index.php?/topic/25075-stagi-ha
yden-duet-46-button-for-sale-in-the-uk/#comment-220743>
Looks like you're in the US, though.

I didn't find the 'slope' of the buttons made much difference when
I got a Peacock, if that's what you mean.

(Note my sig if you want to email me.)
--
Remove numerics from email address