Never order anything from Concertmaster.ca

Eric

Mar 7, 2006, 11:45:32 AM3/7/06
If you are looking for Adjustable Piano Bench, please be aware that
Concert Master International (concertmaster.ca) is a fraudulent
company. They charged my credit card almost 6 months ago, but never
shipped the product, and they never answered my phone calls, emails or
faxes.

I have begged them to ship the product or get my money back, but was
totally ignored by them. Just want to let everyone know that you should
never buy anything from them.

I would also like to hear if anyone else had the similar experiece with
the company. Does anyone know what options I have to reclaim the money
?

The company's address is:
Concert Master International Inc
400 Pfeffer Avenue
Elbow, Saskatchewan
Canada S0H 1J0
in...@concertmaster.ca

Tom Shaw

Mar 7, 2006, 12:36:57 PM3/7/06
Whenever this happens to me...not often...I simply deny the charge and let
the CC company worry about it.
TS
"Eric" <concert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Eric

Mar 7, 2006, 1:43:45 PM3/7/06
The problem is that I disputed it with credit card company 3 months
later and was told it was too late.

Bronx (Bob)

Mar 8, 2006, 7:39:04 AM3/8/06
These are two places you can report it--esp the first-

http://www.ifccfbi.gov/
http://www.squaretrade.com

Hope this helps--
Peace, Bob Morabito

Robert Scott

Mar 8, 2006, 9:59:06 AM3/8/06
On 7 Mar 2006 08:45:32 -0800, "Eric" <concert...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>...and they never answered my phone calls, emails or faxes....

That's funny. They answered my e-mail right away when I asked them about your
case. Here is what they said:

Thank you for your email! To answer your question we are most
certainly for real. We have been manufacturing for over 16 yrs. This
individual attacked our online order system as a prank causing us no end
of grief We are currently embroiled in an action against this individual and
he is very combative as a result. I think he believes because he resides in
the U.S. that he's immune to court action and can do what ever he wants.
His name is not Eric . Our internet providers have traced and located him
etc. Fraud and nuisance charges are in process against this individual.
Thank you for advising us on this latest development!
Kind Regards,
Wallace Gerard for Jack Sailor

Robert Scott
Ypsilanti, Michigan

Tom Shaw

Mar 8, 2006, 2:32:20 PM3/8/06
Yes. I realized that in your case it was too late. My comment was more of
advice for the future for everyone.

TS
"Eric" <concert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Tom Shaw

Mar 8, 2006, 2:34:10 PM3/8/06
Very interesting.
TS
"Robert Scott" <---@---> wrote in message

Eric

Mar 8, 2006, 6:38:15 PM3/8/06
I have reported the company to Better Business Bureau of Saskatchewan,
justice department of Saskatchewan and other web sites that the
previous user recommended. I am just one of several victims in a piano
class, in which the teacher somehow recommended the company, but no one
has received the product after almost 6 months. The teacher was sorry
for the recommendation. I knew the school had purchased the bench from
the company before and I knew they have been in business for many
years, and this is why we made the order, but I am still wondering why
they didn't care about us even they have charged our credit cards. The
so called web attack is bogus, I have no idea what they mean attack. If
you call their phone number, which is on their web site, the voice
maill is full, I could not even leave a message. I hope they will empty
the voice mail system after seeing this message.

linda_r...@yahoo.com

Mar 9, 2006, 8:03:06 AM3/9/06
All mine :(... We ordered an adjustable bench from this company last
summer, but only received it about two months ago. My husband suggested
they might have run out of business after all my inquiries got
unanswered. I totally gave it up and bought another bench from our
local store. I thought I was just the one with bad luck....

Linda
NY

Robert Scott

Mar 9, 2006, 9:15:58 AM3/9/06
On 9 Mar 2006 05:03:06 -0800, linda_r...@yahoo.com wrote:

>...We ordered an adjustable bench from this company...
>Linda
>NY

I think it is interesting that if you do a Google Groups search for previous
postings with this linda_rose3139 email address you will find that this posting
is the first and only posting to any newsgroup ever. Just wondering....did
"Eric" go out and get a free yahoo account just to make this posting?

Robert Scott
Ypsilanti, Michigan

Gary L.

Mar 9, 2006, 4:40:52 PM3/9/06

Both posts were through Google Groups using the same "user agent"
(Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1), but the headers
show different IP numbers for the originating computer (Eric:
38.118.78.4; linda rose: 69.138.167.124). So it could be "Eric" simply
posting using the name "linda_r...@yahoo.com," and simply posting
through a different Internet connection.

BTW, 38.118.78.4 belongs to Performance Systems International Inc.
(which is apparently an ISP in Virginia) and 69.138.167.124 belongs to
Comcast Cable (which is a nationwide ISP).

And, of course, if the subject has some "hacking" skills the headers
could have been tampered with, or the post redirected to conceal the
real IP address.
- -
Gary L.
Reply to the newsgroup only

JMP

Jan 2, 2024, 5:16:42 PMJan 2
This happened to a student of mine many years ago. They bought the bench at a Suzuki convention and they never received the product. I also tried calling, emailing, etc. but no answer. I summed it up to that their business went belly up.