Grand Rhapsody plugin aligned with Freddie Mercury

David Dalton

Nov 14, 2021, 2:53:24 AM11/14/21
I, and now more than a million but fewer than two million
assisted shaktipat recipients, am able to do what I call
soul alignment.

In the past I have done stuff like aligning a pub with a
dead regular (e.g. Erin’s Pub with Dermot O’Reily),
aligning a musical instrument with a dead someone
(e.g. Jim Fidler’s electric bass with a dead elephant),
aligning a musical instrument with a species someone
(e.g. Sarah McLachlan’s touring piano with Orca, though
I’m not sure if I did that, but she now could), and
aligning a beer brand with someone (e.g. Quidi Vidi
Light with Luna the moon).

I have suggested that Sarah McLachlan align the
guitar she played Song For My Father on with
her father. But more recently I have also found
that I can align someones with songs (any version).
So for example I have aligned Harry Styles’ song
Watermelon Sugar with the species someone Watermelon,
and Alannah Myles’ song Black Velvet with Elvis.
So perhaps Sarah can align the song Song For
My Father with her dead father.

But then, getting to the subject of this post, I
was on Zello earlier and a friend was demonstrating
his newly acquired Waves sampled piano plugin
sampled from Freddie Mercury’s piano. The
plugin is called Grand Rhapsody. So I did a
quadruple alignment of the physical piano, the
32 bit plugin, and the 64 bit plugin and the dead
Freddie Mercury, and would renew it if I ever
see the physical piano, or an assisted shaktipat
recipient (e.g. Tanita Tikaram) could. I have
added the Queen and piano newsgroups to
my usual druid, magick, and Sarah McLachlan
newsgroups (where I have been discussing the
assisted shaktipat and other matters) in case
anyone there might be interested, but I am
not following those two groups (I know, it is
a Usenet sin to crosspost to groups that you
are not following, but so be it).

I guess a classic example of soul alignment
would be that of Jesus with the bread and wine,
which is similar to my beer brand alignments.
(I have also facilitated an alignment of
Jesus with Lamb’s rum years ago, ha,
though unlike in Sarah McLachlan's song
Monsters he wasn’t a wolf in sheep’s clothing,
I guess.)

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Nov 17, 2021, 6:31:12 PM11/17/21
On Nov 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2740F7F200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I have suggested that Sarah McLachlan align the
> guitar she played Song For My Father on with
> her father. But more recently I have also found
> that I can align someones with songs (any version).
> So for example I have aligned Harry Styles’ song
> Watermelon Sugar with the species someone Watermelon,
> and Alannah Myles’ song Black Velvet with Elvis.
> So perhaps Sarah can align the song Song For
> My Father with her dead father.

If the assisted shaktipat has finally worked, she could
do an alignment of all three of her father, the song,
and the guitar.

Another song alignment I have done is of
Ferron’s song Misty Mountain with the
species someone Eagle (particularly of an
eagle species I saw a member of swooping
down on Kitsilano Beach in Vancouver once,
I guess checking to see if any small dogs
were illegally off-leash).

From that song:

"Well, up above the misty mountain Up above the rushing river
Up above the bed of longing
The eagle takes the wind

The eagle takes the wind, my friend
The eagle takes the wind
It makes me think of this my friend
Where does the eagle live in me?”

Another song alignment I have done is
of Dua Lipa’s song Levitating with
Galacta the Milky Way galaxy.

From that song:

"If you wanna run away with me, I know a galaxy And I can take you for a ride
I had a premonition that we fell into a rhythm
Where the music don't stop for life
Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eyes
Shining just the way I like
If you're feeling like you need a little bit of company
You met me at the perfect time

You want me, I want you, baby
My sugarboo, I'm levitating
The Milky Way, we're renegading
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah”

But maybe I should say facilitated rather
than done since Eagle and Galacta had
to agree to the alignments; I can’t force them.

I’ve done a few more, which I probably should
have kept track of.

David Dalton

Nov 18, 2021, 11:38:26 PM11/18/21
On Nov 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2740F7F200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

The soul alignment and matchmaking abilities
should now be on for the a.s.r., though the
temporary centred clarity (awakening/enlightenment)
won’t come on for the a.s.r. until a bit closer to
the peak of the lunar eclipse (it has to
wait until the m.s.h.c.p. update is complete).

Another song I facilitated s soul alignment of
tonight was Stompin’ Tom Connors’ song
Bud the Spud with the species someone Potato.