George Lawrence contact info and what happened to Rob Schuh

George Lawrence

Dec 13, 2021, 3:35:21 PM12/13/21
Hi RMMP folks. First, I don't check in here anymore and thought I would post my contact info here for any body that wants to get in touch with me. I'm on Facebook - look me up. Also I own and operate www.notsomoderndrummer.com and www.DrumSellers.com.

Second, I discovered recently that Rob Schuh and Donald Trump were possessed by the same nasty foul talking demon in the late 2000s. That explains a lot, doesn't it? :-)