Zep Fucknozzles - UNITE

1 view

Jon Murdock

May 20, 2003, 5:59:51 PM5/20/03

ITMX925

May 21, 2003, 12:41:54 AM5/21/03
It sucks.

Jon Murdock

May 21, 2003, 2:06:30 AM5/21/03
Thanks for your comment. itmx925 is a really cool address... get a life
spermburper.

"ITMX925" <itm...@aol.com> skrev i meddelandet
> It sucks.

ITMX925

May 22, 2003, 12:25:53 AM5/22/03
Why don't you suck the snotty end of my fucknozzle you limp dicked wannabe -
and I say this with respect and warmth.

Don't take music so seriously - you'll hurt yourself.

Jon Murdock

May 22, 2003, 3:22:58 AM5/22/03
Well, it's quite obvious I can beat you in the obscenity word game but this
is not the place. Is your music as creative as your language skills and
email address? By the way, if that IS your real address, you are a fool to
post it at newsgroups.

hope this helps
Jon

"ITMX925" <itm...@aol.com> skrev i meddelandet

ITMX925

May 23, 2003, 2:16:07 AM5/23/03
It has been clinically proven individuals who attempt to 'out obscene' usually
suffer from small appointments.

My music was first broadcast both live and via tape on radio and television
more than 25 years ago. As music is a language, impossible to compare creative
elements. Is the Navajo language as creative as the Modau language?

Stupid to compare music and e-mail address.

Jon Murdock

May 23, 2003, 4:00:02 AM5/23/03
Listen. I don't care if it takes a person 2 hours or 2 weeks to do a tune.
That person has put some work into it and if he or she asks for a comment,
the replies are welcomed - and not only the positive ones. But when somebody
just types : "it sucks", he is only proving he's got his own head up his
ass. Do you understand?

OK, blow the dust off your fantastic musical pieces. Or is it a real bummer
getting it over from 8-track onto a hard drive.