Strat and Marshall

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 2:47:16 PM1/9/03
>Subject: Re: My first Hamer, yo
>From: "Carlfia" car...@optonline.net

>Strat and Marshall big boy.

Which Marshall do you have?

And still w/ the Beck Strat or what?
--
Peace,
Polfus

Check out my website:
http://www.geocities.com/PolfusPage

Carlfia

Jan 9, 2003, 3:00:08 PM1/9/03

"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in

> >Strat and Marshall big boy.
>
> Which Marshall do you have?
>
> And still w/ the Beck Strat or what?
> --
> Peace,
> Polfus

My "Marshall" is a Blockhead repro of an early '67 Plexi. Plus I got my
SLO-100

A Fender CS '69 Closet Classic and the Yngwie model.
The Beck is long gone, but wouldn't mind owning the updated model.

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 3:27:45 PM1/9/03
Carlfia <car...@optonline.net> wrote in article
<cxkT9.41513$FT6.6...@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...

> --
>

> "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in
> >
> > >Strat and Marshall big boy.
> >
> > Which Marshall do you have?
> >
> > And still w/ the Beck Strat or what?
> > --
> > Peace,
> > Polfus
>
> My "Marshall" is a Blockhead repro of an early '67 Plexi. Plus I got my
> SLO-100

I know having played an SLO what that sounds like.

But how about that Blockhead..even though I have heard the clips on there
website, thats not the way I would play thru it.

Is it killer? What does it sound like if you can give me a song that I can
relate it to?

> A Fender CS '69 Closet Classic and the Yngwie model.

That's right...thanks.

> The Beck is long gone, but wouldn't mind owning the updated model.

You wanted to like that Beck...but it is just a little too...weird...for a
trad Strat.

Carlfia

Jan 9, 2003, 3:38:36 PM1/9/03

"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in

> But how about that Blockhead..even though I have heard the clips on there
> website, thats not the way I would play thru it.
>
> Is it killer? What does it sound like if you can give me a song that I can
> relate it to?

There are no clips on Blockhead's site. Last I looked.
I use pedals thru it. It sounds like every great Marshall on record from
67-72

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 4:54:49 PM1/9/03
Atlas <c1su...@hotmail.comNOSPAM> wrote in article
<b9iq1v4kkgagiv9mm...@4ax.com>...
> x-no-archive: yes

> On Thu, 09 Jan 2003 20:27:45 GMT, "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP>
> wrote:

> >Is it killer? What does it sound like if you can give me a song that I
can relate it to?

> Gawd, this is just sickening.
> Atlas

It is quite common to relate amps and their tone to songs that we may all
know. Its a great reference point for a quick idea of the tone that comes
from it from the player trying it out. Guitar magazines and players do this
all the time.

So why do you think it's "sickening", Kevin?

Carlfia

Jan 9, 2003, 5:14:10 PM1/9/03

"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in message

Cause my two amps are 5k, and his amp is a boat anchor?

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 5:17:54 PM1/9/03

Carlfia <car...@optonline.net> wrote in article
<g5lT9.41901$FT6.7...@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...

> --
>

> "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in
> > But how about that Blockhead..even though I have heard the clips on
there
> > website, thats not the way I would play thru it.
> >
> > Is it killer? What does it sound like if you can give me a song that I
can
> > relate it to?
> >
> There are no clips on Blockhead's site. Last I looked.

You're right...I thought I had heard a clip from some site you posted a
while ago...damn.

> I use pedals thru it. It sounds like every great Marshall on record from
67-72

Would that include Led Zep IV?

Those tones there?

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 5:32:20 PM1/9/03

Carlfia <car...@optonline.net> wrote in article
<SumT9.45022$FT6.7...@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...

> --> > So why do you think it's "sickening", Kevin?

> > --
> > Peace,
> > Polfus
>
> Cause my two amps are 5k, and his amp is a boat anchor?

Does he even have an amp? LOL!

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 5:34:17 PM1/9/03

RC Moonpie <r...@yahoo.com> wrote in article
<v2tr1vglj0fguod7i...@4ax.com>...

> On Thu, 09 Jan 2003 21:54:49 GMT, "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP>
> wrote:
>

> >It is quite common to relate amps and their tone to songs that we may
all
> >know. Its a great reference point for a quick idea of the tone that
comes
> >from it from the player trying it out. Guitar magazines and players do
this
> >all the time.
>

> why dont you just get Carl to mail you a photo of his Blockhead knob?

Why don't you try to take your head out of your ass?

What kind of racist crap is "RC Cola" and "Moon Pie" together anyway?

You know damn well what it means, don't you.

Carlfia

Jan 9, 2003, 6:02:16 PM1/9/03

"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in

> > I use pedals thru it. It sounds like every great Marshall on record from
> 67-72
>
> Would that include Led Zep IV?
>
> Those tones there?

With a Les Paul and the right pedals yup

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 6:45:28 PM1/9/03

Atlas <c1su...@hotmail.comNOMOSPAM> wrote in article
<7fur1v4a595nqp3tb...@4ax.com>...
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On Thu, 09 Jan 2003 21:54:49 GMT, "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP>
> wrote:
>
> >It is quite common to relate amps and their tone to songs that we may
all
> >know. Its a great reference point for a quick idea of the tone that
comes
> >from it from the player trying it out. Guitar magazines and players do
this
> >all the time.
> >
> >So why do you think it's "sickening", Kevin?
>
> So tell me. How does Carl's sigmoid colon taste?
> Atlas

Your delusions are not doing your rational thought processes any good,
Kevin.

And your responses are inappropriate, as well as avoiding of the question.

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 6:50:39 PM1/9/03

Atlas <c1su...@hotmail.comNOMOSPAM> wrote in article
<8mur1v81evrm7jknp...@4ax.com>...
> x-no-archive: yes

> On Thu, 09 Jan 2003 22:32:20 GMT, "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP>
> wrote:
>
> >Does he even have an amp? LOL!

>Nice "strat and marshall" content.

> Atlas

I started this thread, Kevin...and here you are.

Again.

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 6:52:27 PM1/9/03

Atlas <c1su...@hotmail.comNOMOSPAM> wrote

>Are you saying that RC Cola dn Moon Pies are racist? Is that what you're
now admitting, Tim Asher?

> What about Coca Cola and Little Debbie cakes? Are they racist too? Or
is that homophobic? I forget sometimes.
> Atlas

Nice Strat and Marshall content.

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 6:56:55 PM1/9/03

RC Moonpie <r...@yahoo.com> wrote in article
<h9vr1vc0ohb2a493l...@4ax.com>...

> >What kind of racist crap is "RC Cola" and "Moon Pie" together anyway?

> >You know damn well what it means, don't you.
>

> yeah, I do, you apparently dont.
>

> but that never stopped you before, so, by all means, continue.

Well why don't you explain how you came up with "RC Moonpe", and what that
is associated with in your part of the country...which is Texas, right?

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 6:58:07 PM1/9/03

Carlfia <car...@optonline.net> wrote in article
<YbnT9.46011$FT6.7...@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...

> > > I use pedals thru it. It sounds like every great Marshall on record
from
> > 67-72
> >
> > Would that include Led Zep IV?
> >
> > Those tones there?
>
> With a Les Paul and the right pedals yup

You mean an overdrive or something?

The amp needs an extra boost for crunch?

Carlfia

Jan 9, 2003, 6:59:49 PM1/9/03

> Carlfia <car...@optonline.net> wrote in article
> <YbnT9.46011$FT6.7...@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...

> from
> > > 67-72
> > >
> > > Would that include Led Zep IV?
> > >
> > > Those tones there?
> >
> > With a Les Paul and the right pedals yup
>
> You mean an overdrive or something?
>
> The amp needs an extra boost for crunch?
>
> --
> Peace,
> Polfus

With a Les Paul, turned up, you'll get certain Zep style crunch.
Cranked thry an attenuator would keep the volume down.
I use pedals and put amp's volume where I need it

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 7:05:47 PM1/9/03

Carlfia <car...@optonline.net> wrote in article
<V1oT9.47730$FT6.7...@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...

> With a Les Paul, turned up, you'll get certain Zep style crunch.
> Cranked thry an attenuator would keep the volume down.
> I use pedals and put amp's volume where I need it

I understand...I wish I had the space to open my amp up LOUD.

Phil Hughes

Jan 9, 2003, 7:24:11 PM1/9/03
Polfus wrote:

> > but that never stopped you before, so, by all means, continue.
>
> Well why don't you explain how you came up with "RC Moonpe", and what that
> is associated with in your part of the country...which is Texas, right?

No, you accused him of using a racist name. You should explain why you
think this is the case rather than him having to defend himself against
some vague and unspecified allegation of racism made by you.

phil

Odin

Jan 9, 2003, 8:43:29 PM1/9/03

"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in message

> Why don't you try to take your head out of your ass?

> What kind of racist crap is "RC Cola" and "Moon Pie"
together anyway?

> You know damn well what it means, don't you.

You're fucking insane.

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 8:46:06 PM1/9/03
Phil Hughes <hug...@mail.rsccd.org> wrote in article
<3E1E1207...@mail.rsccd.org>...

> Polfus wrote:
>
> > > but that never stopped you before, so, by all means, continue.
> >
> > Well why don't you explain how you came up with "RC Moonpe", and what
that
> > is associated with in your part of the country...which is Texas, right?

> No, you accused him of using a racist name.

Basically.

>You should explain why you think this is the case rather than him having
to defend himself against some vague and unspecified allegation of racism
made by you.>
> phil

I will, but I would like to see his response first.

Les Cargill

Jan 9, 2003, 8:49:32 PM1/9/03
Polfus wrote:

> RC Moonpie <r...@yahoo.com> wrote in article
> <h9vr1vc0ohb2a493l...@4ax.com>...
>
> > >What kind of racist crap is "RC Cola" and "Moon Pie" together anyway?
>
> > >You know damn well what it means, don't you.
> >

> > yeah, I do, you apparently dont.
> >

> > but that never stopped you before, so, by all means, continue.
>
> Well why don't you explain how you came up with "RC Moonpe", and what that
> is associated with in your part of the country...which is Texas, right?

Tell ya what. Find out exactly what item of klassic
entertainament product originated the use of
that phrase, and the medium in which it was
distributed.

Go ahead.

We'll wait.

> --
> Peace,
> Polfus
>
> Check out my website:
> http://www.geocities.com/PolfusPage

--
Les Cargill

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 8:54:09 PM1/9/03

Les Cargill <lcar...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in article
<3E1E43B0...@worldnet.att.net>...

> Tell ya what. Find out exactly what item of klassic
> entertainament product originated the use of
> that phrase, and the medium in which it was
> distributed.

You got me.

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 8:57:08 PM1/9/03

Atlas <c1su...@hotmail.comNOSPAM> wrote in article
<793r1v06ho5tke18g...@4ax.com>...
> x-no-archive: yes

> On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 00:05:47 GMT, "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP>
> wrote:
>
>I understand...I wish I had the space to open my amp up LOUD.

> You misspelled "balls".

No, I didn't.

I didn't use that word at all, but I do notice you refer to male genetalia
constantly.

>HTH
> Atlas

It didn't.

Odin

Jan 9, 2003, 9:02:16 PM1/9/03

"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in message

> Well why don't you explain how you came up with "RC

Moonpe", and what that
> is associated with in your part of the country...which is
Texas, right?

It's "RC Moonpie" you fucking idiot, not "RC Moonpe" And
there is *nothing* racist about that name. You see racism
in *everything*. And he's from Georgia, not Texas, you
fucking nutcase.

Did you hear about Ku Klux Knieval?
He tried to jump 50 black guys with a steam roller.

Carlfia

Jan 9, 2003, 9:08:08 PM1/9/03

"Odin" <res0...@verizon.net> wrote in message

now that's funny

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 9:10:25 PM1/9/03

Robb Scott <robb...@attbi.com.DUMPTHIS> wrote in article
<robbscott-C1C5F...@netnews.attbi.com>...
> In article <01c2b84a$6178e9c0$bc61580c@default>,

> "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote:
>
> > I would like to see his response first.
>
> Nope. The ball's in your court. You're alleging or implying or
> insinuating that "RC Moonpie" is some kind of racist name or something
> that somehow supports racism. The onus is on you to explain that.
>
> /-/-/-/-|-\-\-\-\
> The One True Robb
> \-\-\-\-|-/-/-/-/

Too bad you don't make the rules, RoBb.

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 9:14:50 PM1/9/03
Odin <res0...@verizon.net> wrote in article
<IQpT9.36728$xb.2...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...

>"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in message

>Well why don't you explain how you came up with "RC Moonpe", and what that
is associated with in your part of the country...which is Texas, right?>

> It's "RC Moonpie" you fucking idiot, not "RC Moonpe" And there is
*nothing* racist about that name. You see racism in *everything*.

Only where it lays. And you have quite clearly shown yours time after time.
I bet you won't even make it through this post without some racist comment
or joke.

>And he's from Georgia, not Texas, you fucking nutcase.

That explains part of it.

> Did you hear about Ku Klux Knieval?
> He tried to jump 50 black guys with a steam roller.

And there it is.

Did you laugh when that black man was dragged to his death in back of a
truck in Texas ?

Polfus

Jan 9, 2003, 9:24:30 PM1/9/03

Atlas <c1su...@hotmail.comNOSPAM> wrote in article
<9f4r1v4ptu9b584s1...@4ax.com>...

>I didn't use that word at all, but I do notice you refer to male genetalia
constantly.

> A little homoerotic projection there, Polly?

No, it's an observation about your posts, Kevin.

>What's wrong? Can't the little...whatever it is you're banging, satisfy
your bizzare fetishes anymore?
> Atlas

Do you think it's appropriate to insult women, especially one that you have
never met?

That is also part of your inappropriate delusional behavior, to make rude
comments about females ( which you in general seem to hate ).

JMK

Jan 9, 2003, 9:11:10 PM1/9/03

> Phil Hughes <hug...@mail.rsccd.org> wrote in article
> <3E1E1207...@mail.rsccd.org>...

>> > Well why don't you explain how you came up with "RC Moonpe", and
>> > what
> that
>> > is associated with in your part of the country...which is Texas,
>> > right?
>
>> No, you accused him of using a racist name.
>
> Basically.

Why?

JMK

Mike McKernan

Jan 9, 2003, 10:22:31 PM1/9/03
"Les Cargill" <lcar...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> Tell ya what. Find out exactly what item of klassic
> entertainament product originated the use of
> that phrase, and the medium in which it was
> distributed.
>
> Go ahead.
>
> We'll wait.

This ain't it, but here in New Joisey, I always thought his name was based
on the NRBQ song, "RC Cola and a Moon Pie"

Odin

Jan 10, 2003, 12:49:55 AM1/10/03

"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in message

> >Well why don't you explain how you came up with "RC
Moonpe", and what that
> is associated with in your part of the country...which is
Texas, right?>

> > It's "RC Moonpie" you fucking idiot, not "RC Moonpe"
And there is
> *nothing* racist about that name. You see racism in
*everything*.

> Only where it lays. And you have quite clearly shown yours
time after time.
> I bet you won't even make it through this post without
some racist comment
> or joke.

I won't disappoint you, you kook.

> >And he's from Georgia, not Texas, you fucking nutcase.
>
> That explains part of it.

So you're saying that you're prejudiced against people from
the South, is that what you're now admitting?

> > Did you hear about Ku Klux Knieval?
> > He tried to jump 50 black guys with a steam roller.
>
> And there it is.

Well, I could have said...
What do black kids get for Christmas?
Your bike.

or,

What can a pizza do that a black man can't?
Feed a family of four.

Or maybe a racist cop joke, something like...

Why is interrogating a Mexican like a pool ball?
The harder you hit it the more English you get

Not to leave the Jews out, I could have said...

Why did the Jews wander in the desert for 40 years?
Because one of them lost a quarter.

But those things would have made me look like a racist, so
I'd never condone "jokes" like that. Because we don't have
a sense of humor about race, race is serious business. Just
ask any serious businessman in the business of race, like Al
Sharpton for example.

> Did you laugh when that black man was dragged to his death
in back of a
> truck in Texas ?

Hell no I didn't laugh, he got blood all over my bumper.

Now that one should push you over the edge.

Odin

Jan 10, 2003, 12:53:23 AM1/10/03

"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in message

> >What's wrong? Can't the little...whatever it is you're

banging, satisfy
> your bizzare fetishes anymore?
> > Atlas
>
> Do you think it's appropriate to insult women, especially
one that you have
> never met?

Yeah, Kevin, stop insulting women. And let me try...

Why did the woman cross the road?
Who cares, what was she doing out of the kitchen.

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
Nothing, you already told the bitch twice.

Toucan Foreskin

Jan 9, 2003, 8:35:22 PM1/9/03
"Robb Scott" <robb...@attbi.com.DUMPTHIS> wrote

> What rules? You claim "RC Moonpie" is somehow racist. Simple question:
> Why?
>
> We're waiting.

Metaphorically, you are taking a 16oz. ball-peen
hammer, and smacking it ever-so-gently into your
forehead, while also trying to teach a pig to sing,
and simultaneously making a silk purse with pearl
accents... repeatedly. Be persuaded to cease,
please.

--
If Toucan, four can
Six bits, a dollar.

PCollen

Jan 10, 2003, 8:00:00 AM1/10/03
"Carlfia" <car...@optonline.net> wrote in message news:<cxkT9.41513$FT6.6...@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...

> --
>

> "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in
> >
> > >Strat and Marshall big boy.
> >
> > Which Marshall do you have?
> >
> > And still w/ the Beck Strat or what?
> > --
> > Peace,
> > Polfus
>
> My "Marshall" is a Blockhead repro of an early '67 Plexi. Plus I got my
> SLO-100
>
> A Fender CS '69 Closet Classic and the Yngwie model.
> The Beck is long gone, but wouldn't mind owning the updated model.

The neck is thinner, which is a plus IMO, but still thicker than a
regular USA Strat. I still don't like the LSR roller nut and, as you
know, Beck continues to use the Wilkinson roller nut AND the American
Standard trem bridge with the screw-in arm, not the pop-in. I read he
put the neck which was on the now-trashed green 'Little Richard' Strat
on to his current white Strat that he has toured and recorded with
since the Who Else tour. Which also, BTW, does NOT have Fender Vintage
Noiseless p/u's on it.

PCollen

Jan 10, 2003, 8:02:20 AM1/10/03
"Carlfia" <car...@optonline.net> wrote in message news:<V1oT9.47730$FT6.7...@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...

Like on 1, for home playing , right ? (Sorry, I just couldn't resist..)

PCollen

Jan 10, 2003, 8:03:37 AM1/10/03
"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in message news:<01c2b83c$5d909460$8c61580c@default>...

> Carlfia <car...@optonline.net> wrote in article
> <V1oT9.47730$FT6.7...@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...
>

> > With a Les Paul, turned up, you'll get certain Zep style crunch.
> > Cranked thry an attenuator would keep the volume down.
> > I use pedals and put amp's volume where I need it
>
> I understand...I wish I had the space to open my amp up LOUD.

Go down to the 51st and Lexington subway platform..good forum for you
to crank it up.

PCollen

Jan 10, 2003, 8:05:18 AM1/10/03
"Odin" <res0...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<ndtT9.12688$gb....@nwrddc03.gnilink.net>...

Nice Islamic content.....

PCollen

Jan 10, 2003, 8:10:24 AM1/10/03
"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in message news:<01c2b83b$2009f560$8c61580c@default>...

> RC Moonpie <r...@yahoo.com> wrote in article
> <h9vr1vc0ohb2a493l...@4ax.com>...
>
> > >What kind of racist crap is "RC Cola" and "Moon Pie" together anyway?
>
> > >You know damn well what it means, don't you.
> >

> > yeah, I do, you apparently dont.
> >

> > but that never stopped you before, so, by all means, continue.
>
> Well why don't you explain how you came up with "RC Moonpe", and what that
> is associated with in your part of the country...which is Texas, right?

Yeh, I want to know. Is it a reference to the Rev. S.Y. Moon and his
followers.
You know, the ones who stage mass marriages in football stadiums for
the purpose of evading US immigration laws ? The one's who sell roses
on the corner (..was it one rose, or a dozen ?) to support their
covert and subversive faith.

PCollen

Jan 10, 2003, 8:13:12 AM1/10/03
"Carlfia" <car...@optonline.net> wrote in message news:<cWpT9.50769$FT6.8...@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...

We are awaiting Polfus response to this comment. Will he take issue, or will he
be silent ?

Dan Stanley

Jan 10, 2003, 8:20:45 AM1/10/03

"Toucan Foreskin" <touca...@com-diddley-castaway.net> wrote in message

> "Robb Scott" <robb...@attbi.com.DUMPTHIS> wrote
>
> > What rules? You claim "RC Moonpie" is somehow racist. Simple question:
> > Why?
> >
> > We're waiting.
>
> Metaphorically, you are taking a 16oz. ball-peen
> hammer, and smacking it ever-so-gently into your
> forehead, while also trying to teach a pig to sing,
> and simultaneously making a silk purse with pearl
> accents... repeatedly. Be persuaded to cease,
> please.

Boy, that's an unprovoked insult if I ever read one. Indeed.

Dan

Carlfia

Jan 10, 2003, 8:37:22 AM1/10/03

"PCollen" <pco...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message

What's the difference? The amp is being used for it's tone and to project
the sound of the pedals.
When I played a Hendrix set years ago, they had me lower my Marshall till it
was LOWER than bedroom volume, yet out front it was loud and powerful as
hell.

Carlfia

Jan 10, 2003, 8:38:30 AM1/10/03

"PCollen" <pco...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message

Ethnic humor is everywhere..tv included. Should Don Rickles be banned?

John S. Shinal

Jan 10, 2003, 8:45:16 AM1/10/03
RC Moonpie wrote:

>>"Polfus" wrote:
>>What kind of racist crap is "RC Cola" and "Moon Pie" together anyway?
>

>RACIST? are you kidding me?

How anyone purportedly from Raleigh could not know that
RoyalCrown Cola ("are-uh cee") and Moonpies just GO together...

John S. Shinal

Jan 10, 2003, 8:48:00 AM1/10/03
"Dan Stanley" wrote:

>> Toucan Sam sang :

>> Metaphorically, you are taking a 16oz. ball-peen
>> hammer, and smacking it ever-so-gently into your
>> forehead, while also trying to teach a pig to sing,
>> and simultaneously making a silk purse with pearl
>> accents... repeatedly. Be persuaded to cease,
>> please.
>
>Boy, that's an unprovoked insult if I ever read one. Indeed.

Ball Peen Hammers at Dawn, ye scoundrel ! My seconds will
serve you RC Cola and Moonpies.

Nil

Jan 10, 2003, 10:39:33 AM1/10/03
On 10 Jan 2003, Robb Scott <robb...@attbi.com.DUMPTHIS> wrote in

> How anyone can be this brain-dead and still breathe properly is
> beyond me...

Planaria manage it, so I guess it doesn't take too many higher brain
functions.

Gamelan

Jan 10, 2003, 11:10:07 AM1/10/03

"Robb Scott" <robb...@attbi.com.DUMPTHIS> wrote in message
> In article <Vt6cnTvEH5-...@comcast.com>,

> "Toucan Foreskin" <touca...@com-diddley-castaway.net> wrote:
>
> > Metaphorically, you are taking a 16oz. ball-peen
> > hammer, and smacking it ever-so-gently into your
> > forehead, while also trying to teach a pig to sing,
> > and simultaneously making a silk purse with pearl
> > accents... repeatedly. Be persuaded to cease,
> > please.
>
> Yeah, I know. And you're right, of course. Cooler heads, etc...

> How anyone can be this brain-dead and still breathe properly is beyond
> me...

Nice "Osbournes" content.

Polfus

Jan 10, 2003, 6:08:55 PM1/10/03

Odin <res0...@verizon.net> wrote in article
<7atT9.12637$gb....@nwrddc03.gnilink.net>...

> Did you laugh when that black man was dragged to his death in back of a
truck in Texas ?

> Hell no I didn't laugh, he got blood all over my bumper.
> Now that one should push you over the edge.

You posting comments that shows your true nature doesn't push me over the
edge at all...its you that has fallen over that precipice.

Polfus

Jan 10, 2003, 6:11:03 PM1/10/03

Robb Scott <robb...@attbi.com.DUMPTHIS> wrote in article

<robbscott-8B021...@netnews.attbi.com>...
> In article <01c2b84d$c6ff2e00$bc61580c@default>,

> "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote:
>
> > Too bad you don't make the rules, RoBb.
>

> What rules? You claim "RC Moonpie" is somehow racist. Simple question:
> Why?
>
> We're waiting.

Good.

Polfus

Jan 10, 2003, 6:15:17 PM1/10/03

John S. Shinal <jshinal_REMO...@mindspring.com> wrote in article
<3e1ecdc...@spamkiller.newsfeeds.com>...

How long have you lived in Raleigh?

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about, especially with regards
to the racial hatred that still permeates the area.

Odin

Jan 10, 2003, 9:15:10 PM1/10/03

"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in message

> > Did you laugh when that black man was dragged to his

death in back of a
> truck in Texas ?
>
> > Hell no I didn't laugh, he got blood all over my bumper.
> > Now that one should push you over the edge.
>
> You posting comments that shows your true nature doesn't
push me over the
> edge at all...its you that has fallen over that precipice.

In my defense, the guy said his name was Polfus before I
hooked him up, so I thought I was doing the world a favor.

Odin

Jan 10, 2003, 9:16:15 PM1/10/03

"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in message

> You don't know what the fuck you are talking about,

especially with regards
> to the racial hatred that still permeates the area.

I have a deep hatred for people who use race as an excuse or
a weapon.

Les Cargill

Jan 10, 2003, 10:25:02 PM1/10/03
Richard wrote:

> pco...@cfl.rr.com wrote:
>
> > Yeh, I want to know. Is it a reference to the Rev. S.Y. Moon and his
> > followers.
> > You know, the ones who stage mass marriages in football stadiums for
> > the purpose of evading US immigration laws ? The one's who sell roses
> > on the corner (..was it one rose, or a dozen ?) to support their
> > covert and subversive faith.
>
> They're want to take over the world, you know.

<insert Monty Python's "American Defense" sketch here>

--
Les Cargill

Polfus

Jan 11, 2003, 6:59:13 AM1/11/03

Atlas <c1su...@hotmail.comNOSPAM> wrote in article
<k6hu1vkeaimra1a7u...@4ax.com>...

>I'm sure the blacks in Raleigh/Durham were very happy when you left. (The
whites too.)
> Atlas

Well that remains part of your delusional thought pattern.

Not A Speck Of Cereal

Jan 12, 2003, 12:55:47 AM1/12/03
As "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> so eloquently put:
[]
[] What kind of racist crap is "RC Cola" and "Moon Pie" together anyway?
[]
[] You know damn well what it means, don't you.

Hoo-boy, this is priceless.

Someone help me. I looked at every Polfus response under this claim
and found no explanation about the racists claim. Was it ever
explained? I personally don't get it. Is it just more Polfusian logic?

Chris

----
"Nothing truly valuable arises from ambition or from a mere sense of duty;
it stems rather from love and devotion toward men and toward objective things."
-- Albert Einstein
Remove X's from my email address above to reply
[These opinions are personal views only and only my personal views]

salvarsan

Jan 12, 2003, 2:03:10 AM1/12/03
Not A Speck Of Cereal wrote:
> As "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> so eloquently put:

> [] What kind of racist crap is "RC Cola" and "Moon Pie" together anyway?
> []
> [] You know damn well what it means, don't you.
>
> Hoo-boy, this is priceless.
>
> Someone help me. I looked at every Polfus response under this claim
> and found no explanation about the racists claim. Was it ever
> explained? I personally don't get it. Is it just more Polfusian logic?

It is not racist. While some would argue that the ref. is
a socio-economic classist jibe (and would be full of sh*t), I
attribute any negative denotations to imagined stereotypes
based on ignorance of southern culture.

Fix yer ignerce here:
<http://www.moonpie.com/history.asp>

Having been ignert about RC cola and Moonpies until recently,
I don't see the cultural baggage that they would seem to carry.

All I know is that people say that, on a hot day, they're the
best cheapest sugar fix in existence. The combination has been
around since the time they cost an extravagant 15 cents.

Gotta respect that. The more you know about it, the easier it
is to have affection for a near-mythically simple food pairing
that was entirely regional and purely homegrown. If you don't,
f*ck off, ya stoopid sanctimonious passel o' Yankees.

Up north, the Moonpies are a little harder to find. When desperation
gets the better of me, I'll drive the 45 minutes west to Anne
Arundel county, Maryland (trailer park capital of the atlantic
northeast) and grab me some.

Somebody from Atlanta told me that a Moonpie blended with vodka
makes a great yellow russian, perfick fur cold weather. Can't
wait to try it.

-drh

Charlie Escher

Jan 12, 2003, 2:22:02 AM1/12/03
salvarsan wrote:

> Fix yer ignerce here:
> <http://www.moonpie.com/history.asp>

Already did that, thanks.

> Having been ignert about RC cola and Moonpies until recently,
> I don't see the cultural baggage that they would seem to carry.
>
> All I know is that people say that, on a hot day, they're the
> best cheapest sugar fix in existence. The combination has been
> around since the time they cost an extravagant 15 cents.
>
> Gotta respect that. The more you know about it, the easier it
> is to have affection for a near-mythically simple food pairing
> that was entirely regional and purely homegrown. If you don't,
> f*ck off, ya stoopid sanctimonious passel o' Yankees.

You talkin' to me?

> Somebody from Atlanta told me that a Moonpie blended with vodka
> makes a great yellow russian, perfick fur cold weather. Can't
> wait to try it.

He uses yellow snow in those, you know.

.cE

salvarsan

Jan 12, 2003, 2:40:07 AM1/12/03
Charlie Escher wrote:
> salvarsan wrote:

>> Somebody from Atlanta told me that a Moonpie blended with vodka
>> makes a great yellow russian, perfick fur cold weather. Can't
>> wait to try it.
>
> He uses yellow snow in those, you know.

He dint say nuffin 'bout it so
I figger thets _hiz_ bidniss.

Yew trahd ayote thet ther CD o' his'n?

Y'know, th'one over at
<http://www.cdstreet.com/cgi-bin/artisthome_db.cgi?1239403> ?

-drh

Odin

Jan 12, 2003, 4:18:47 AM1/12/03

"Not A Speck Of Cereal" <Xchriss...@Xattbi.comX> wrote
in message

> [] What kind of racist crap is "RC Cola" and "Moon Pie"
together anyway?
> []
> [] You know damn well what it means, don't you.
>
> Hoo-boy, this is priceless.
>
> Someone help me. I looked at every Polfus response under
this claim
> and found no explanation about the racists claim. Was it
ever
> explained? I personally don't get it. Is it just more
Polfusian logic?

"Polfusian logic"? Now there's an interesting concept.

JMK

Jan 12, 2003, 7:31:21 AM1/12/03
salvarsan <salv...@radix.net> wrote in news:3E21132E...@radix.net:

> All I know is that people say that, on a hot day, they're the
> best cheapest sugar fix in existence. The combination has been
> around since the time they cost an extravagant 15 cents.

If you want some for free, come down to the MS Gulf Coast
during Mardi Gras parade season. They throw 'em from the floats.

Yes, they're still wrapped....

JMK

Polfus

Jan 12, 2003, 11:16:48 AM1/12/03

salvarsan <salv...@radix.net> wrote in article
<3E21132E...@radix.net>...

> Gotta respect that. The more you know about it, the easier it
> is to have affection for a near-mythically simple food pairing
> that was entirely regional and purely homegrown. If you don't,
> f*ck off, ya stoopid sanctimonious passel o' Yankees.

Yo D....I grew up in the South, and you have no idea what it was like in NC
in the late 60s/early 70s when I was a kid.

RC Cola and MoonPies eventually became a stereotype for blacks...how I have
no idea. It used to be the equivalent of whites trying to insult a black
person by saying "watermelon" and "rc colas" and "moonpies", etc.

I thought it was fuggin' stupid as hell and I never understood it, drh.

But Howldog/RC whatever...he is from Georgia and I think he may know that.
I stick by my statements.

In other parts of the country...I bet they sure don't understand when I
said it was racist....not in Philly, but in NC, SC, and Georgia, Alabama,
etc...hell yes, the racial stereotype image is there for many rednecks.

> -drh

Polfus

Jan 12, 2003, 11:20:13 AM1/12/03
JMK <jkai...@getthisouttahere.bellsouth.net> wrote in article
<tedU9.3973$WT3....@news.bellsouth.net>...

> If you want some for free, come down to the MS Gulf Coast
> during Mardi Gras parade season. They throw 'em from the floats.
>
> Yes, they're still wrapped....
>
> JMK

Damn...are they that popular there?

They were all over in NC, but were considered junk food.

Zorro_2K2

Jan 12, 2003, 11:24:01 AM1/12/03

"Carlfia" <car...@optonline.net> wrote in message

And the black comedians are the worst at ridiculing themselves, i.e. Eddie
Murphy, Chris Rock.
Like, it's a wakeup call for them to recognize their own stupidity.
And it seems it's OK for blacks to call each other NIGGER: "Yo' Nigga' ,
wassup ?."

JMK

Jan 12, 2003, 12:42:37 PM1/12/03

> Damn...are they that popular there?

Not really. the only ones that buy them are the
Mardi Gras crews.

> They were all over in NC, but were considered junk food.

They're junk food here too.

JMK

JMK

Jan 12, 2003, 12:53:41 PM1/12/03

> RC Cola and MoonPies eventually became a stereotype for blacks...how I
> have no idea.

I've never heard of this, frankly. And I live in Mississippi.
If anyone's got stereotypical rednecks, it's us.

JMK

Polfus

Jan 12, 2003, 1:34:21 PM1/12/03
Atlas <c1su...@hotmail.comNOSPAM> wrote in article
<2m022vk47ch0go8pe...@4ax.com>...

> On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 16:16:48 GMT, "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote:

> >Yo D....I grew up

> That's a lot of bullshit right there.

It remains very inappropriate to break apart a sentence, use part of the
quote out-of-context, and then insert your childish insult in an attempt to
draw someone into an war of words with you.

What you end up doing, however, is showing those that may read your posts
that you are incapable of doing anything other than taking cheap shots at
someone you are obsessed with.

This remains your call to pursue, but you should realize one day that many
see you as someone that goes after "Polfus" daily.

So back to the sentence you took out-of-context:

>in the South, and you have no idea what it was like in NC in the late
60s/early 70s when I was a kid. RC Cola and MoonPies eventually became a
stereotype for blacks...>

> I believe that they like to be called "African Americans". You
insensitive, racist, piece of shit!!

Again, you break apart my sentence and insert an insult which is consistent
with your need to "attack". And to do so because I decided to type out
"black" instead of "African-American" is unjustified since saying "black"
does not equate someone as a "racist".

So your aggressive accusation is without merit. Your delusional thought
pattern may lead you to believe that I am a racist somehow...and this
remains just that--a delusion.

If you feel that I am a racist against black people, then you would do well
to follow the standard set here and explain with proof why you would make
such an accusation.

>how I have no idea. It used to be the equivalent of whites trying to
insult a black person by saying "watermelon" and "rc colas" and "moonpies",

etc I thought it was fuggin' stupid as hell and I never understood it, drh.

>Well, you certainly excel in fuggin' stupid. In fact, given your
heritage,

Pardon me? My "heritage"?

What does that mean?

>and your low IQ,

There is no evidence in your posession as to what my tested IQ actually is,
Kevin. If you think that you actually know what it enough to claim "your
low IQ", you would again be having what is commonly called a "delusion".

>you're certainly an excellent candidate to be a hate mongering redneck
racist.>

Wow...that is quite an accusation, Kevin.

Is there any post I have ever said that would serve as any proof as to what
you are claiming?

>Are you a racist, Jason? Is that what you're now finally admitting to?

No. Perhaps you could clarify what leads your thought pattern to come to
the conclusion that I am a racist.

>And thank you for proving my point all along which is what I've been
saying, indeed my man.

You will have to clarify your point, if you have one, before I can agree or
disagree with it.

> That's because you're a friggin retARd.

That remains part of your delusional thought pattern, Kevin.

>Far be it for you to sterotype somebody (like what you just did with
Howldog).
> Atlas

I did not "stereotype" "Howldog" at all...I did ask him if he was racist
based upon what I saw growing up in the South.

As far as "stereotypes", in this post you have referred to my "heritage",
my IQ, called me a "racist" and a stereotypical "redneck".

Would you explain why?

Polfus

Jan 12, 2003, 1:35:59 PM1/12/03
<FYhU9.6934$WT3....@news.bellsouth.net>...

I hear you...its just something that was in NC in the early 70s when I was
a kid.

Les Cargill

Jan 12, 2003, 3:22:56 PM1/12/03
salvarsan wrote:

> Not A Speck Of Cereal wrote:
> > As "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> so eloquently put:
>
> > [] What kind of racist crap is "RC Cola" and "Moon Pie" together anyway?
> > []
> > [] You know damn well what it means, don't you.
> >
> > Hoo-boy, this is priceless.
> >
> > Someone help me. I looked at every Polfus response under this claim
> > and found no explanation about the racists claim. Was it ever
> > explained? I personally don't get it. Is it just more Polfusian logic?
>
> It is not racist. While some would argue that the ref. is
> a socio-economic classist jibe (and would be full of sh*t), I
> attribute any negative denotations to imagined stereotypes
> based on ignorance of southern culture.

Nice "doing Polfus' homework for him" content.

Obviously, any reference to southern culture is *indeed* racist,
little lady! As I have told Trent Lott many times!

> Fix yer ignerce here:
> <http://www.moonpie.com/history.asp>
>
> Having been ignert about RC cola and Moonpies until recently,
> I don't see the cultural baggage that they would seem to carry.
>
> All I know is that people say that, on a hot day, they're the
> best cheapest sugar fix in existence. The combination has been
> around since the time they cost an extravagant 15 cents.

Exactly. Both were backwater products, the Peavey of their
respective snack food markets.

> Gotta respect that. The more you know about it, the easier it
> is to have affection for a near-mythically simple food pairing
> that was entirely regional and purely homegrown. If you don't,
> f*ck off, ya stoopid sanctimonious passel o' Yankees.
>
> Up north, the Moonpies are a little harder to find. When desperation
> gets the better of me, I'll drive the 45 minutes west to Anne
> Arundel county, Maryland (trailer park capital of the atlantic
> northeast) and grab me some.
>
> Somebody from Atlanta told me that a Moonpie blended with vodka
> makes a great yellow russian, perfick fur cold weather. Can't
> wait to try it.

*Shudder* Them Russians are yellow because of liver failure.

--
Les Cargill

salvarsan

Jan 12, 2003, 4:05:46 PM1/12/03
Les Cargill wrote:

> Nice "doing Polfus' homework for him" content.

Nobody else stepped up to the plate.

Where were you guys?
Off drinking Moonpie yellow russians with RC cola chasers?

> Exactly. Both were backwater products, the Peavey of their
> respective snack food markets.

Oh, RC+Moonpie is *much* cheaper than that.
The cost:benefit ratio beats Peavey's tenfold.

> *Shudder* Them Russians are yellow because of liver failure.

Well, yeah...but besides all that.

-drh

Polfus

Jan 12, 2003, 4:55:39 PM1/12/03

Atlas <c1su...@hotmail.comNOSPAM> wrote in article
<s7822vsdqoph0m2vj...@4ax.com>...

>So in other words, you're a hate mongering, insensitive racist!
> Atlas

Again, that would be a part of your delusional thought pattern.

--
Peace,

Kate Ebneter

Jan 12, 2003, 5:55:58 PM1/12/03

Me, neither, and I grew up in Florida and Louisiana, which are also
pretty much "stereotypical redneck" territory.

Kate Ebneter
Collector of Noise Toys

g-mane

Jan 12, 2003, 6:33:55 PM1/12/03
In article <3E21F27E...@ix.netcom.com>,
Kate Ebneter <ebn...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

here in texas, we tend to think of the rc cola and moonpie as
"stereotypically redneck" snack foods. never heard of it used in any
other derogatory context. . . ya learn somethin' new everyday, i guess.

btw, y'all try putting a moonpie in the microwave for 10 seconds
sometime. some people swear it's a real taste treat; i think the visual
entertainment factor far exceeds the gastronomical value, but it's good
cheap fun nonetheless.
-g

--
do the usual to reply

Polfus

Jan 12, 2003, 7:16:43 PM1/12/03
g-mane <gm...@youknowthedrill.sbcglobal.net> wrote in article
<gmane-A7F8A4.17335512012003@newssvr11-

> here in texas, we tend to think of the rc cola and moonpie as
> "stereotypically redneck" snack foods. never heard of it used in any
> other derogatory context. . . ya learn somethin' new everyday, i guess.

See...I didn't know it was stereotypical for "rednecks"....you do learn
something new everyday.

Also, I wonder if they weren't popular in Raleigh when I was growing up
there in the 70s because there was a Wonder Bread/Hostess factory that
pretty much supplied Raleigh with the snack foods back then.

Polfus

Jan 12, 2003, 7:21:40 PM1/12/03
I remember Jack Nicholson did something similar when he lost his mind in
The Shining.

Polfus

Atlas <c1su...@hotmail.comSPAM> wrote in article
<0ep32vkgics39ul06...@4ax.com>...

> [...]

> >Again, that would be a part of your delusional thought pattern.
> >Again, that would be a part of your delusional thought pattern.
> >Again, that would be a part of your delusional thought pattern.
> >Again, that would be a part of your delusional thought pattern.
> >Again, that would be a part of your delusional thought pattern.
> >Again, that would be a part of your delusional thought pattern.
> >Again, that would be a part of your delusional thought pattern.
> >Again, that would be a part of your delusional thought pattern.
> >Again, that would be a part of your delusional thought pattern.
> >Again, that would be a part of your delusional thought pattern.
> >Again, that would be a part of your delusional thought pattern.
> >Again, that would be a part of your delusional thought pattern.

> >Polfus is really a racist, indeed bro, is alls I've been saying!!!!!

Carlfia

Jan 12, 2003, 8:38:34 PM1/12/03

> I remember Jack Nicholson did something similar when he lost his mind in
> The Shining.
>
> Polfus

Guy is a sick ass. Killfile his sorry ass and he'll have no life other than
inspecting ass cracks.

Carlfia

Jan 12, 2003, 8:42:55 PM1/12/03

> g-mane <gm...@youknowthedrill.sbcglobal.net> wrote in article
> <gmane-A7F8A4.17335512012003@newssvr11-
>
> > here in texas, we tend to think of the rc cola and moonpie as

I thought they used that cola as a birth control, or a douche.........Kate?

Polfus

Jan 12, 2003, 8:51:09 PM1/12/03

Atlas <c1su...@hotmail.comNOSPAM> wrote in article
<3gr22vos57g0v7knq...@4ax.com>...

> On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 00:21:40 GMT, "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP>wrote:

>I remember Tim Asher did something similar when he lost his mind in RMMG.

Kevin, as we both know I did not write that....it's you making up comments
and thinking that they are real.

This again is evidence of your delusional behavior.

Odin

Jan 12, 2003, 10:33:40 PM1/12/03

"Atlas" <c1su...@hotmail.comNOSPAM> wrote in message

> >I did not write that....it's you making up comments
> >and thinking that they are real.
> >This again is evidence of your delusional behavior.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=2000
1014150546.25652.00004277%40ng-fi1.aol.com

But that wasn't Polfus. Or Tim Asher. That was Subrock.

Not A Speck Of Cereal

PCollen

Jan 13, 2003, 7:54:24 AM1/13/03
salvarsan <salv...@radix.net> wrote in message news:<3E21132E...@radix.net>...

> Not A Speck Of Cereal wrote:
> > As "Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> so eloquently put:
>
> > [] What kind of racist crap is "RC Cola" and "Moon Pie" together anyway?
> > []
> > [] You know damn well what it means, don't you.
> >
> > Hoo-boy, this is priceless.
> >
> > Someone help me. I looked at every Polfus response under this claim
> > and found no explanation about the racists claim. Was it ever
> > explained? I personally don't get it. Is it just more Polfusian logic?
>

> It is not racist. While some would argue that the ref. is
> a socio-economic classist jibe (and would be full of sh*t), I
> attribute any negative denotations to imagined stereotypes
> based on ignorance of southern culture.

(snip)....

> Up north, the Moonpies are a little harder to find

...and Lox and Bagels a lot easier to find.

PCollen

Jan 13, 2003, 7:55:48 AM1/13/03
"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in message news:<01c2ba56$d397f420$ea52580c@default>...

> JMK <jkai...@getthisouttahere.bellsouth.net> wrote in article
> <tedU9.3973$WT3....@news.bellsouth.net>...
>
> > If you want some for free, come down to the MS Gulf Coast
> > during Mardi Gras parade season. They throw 'em from the floats.
> >
> > Yes, they're still wrapped....
> >
> > JMK
>
> Damn...are they that popular there?
>
> They were all over in NC, but were considered junk food.

They ARE junk food, but that doesn't mean they are not good or that those who
eat them are racists.

PCollen

Jan 13, 2003, 8:00:13 AM1/13/03
g-mane <gm...@youknowthedrill.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:<gmane-A7F8A4....@newssvr11-ext.news.prodigy.com>...

I heard that in Georgia and Alabama, they deep-fry them.

PCollen

Jan 13, 2003, 8:02:22 AM1/13/03
"Carlfia" <car...@optonline.net> wrote in message news:<zQoU9.100583$FT6.20...@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...

No, that was Fizzie tablets. Didn't even have to mix them with watter,
just insert them.....

Dan Stanley

Jan 13, 2003, 8:48:45 AM1/13/03

"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in message

> JMK <jkai...@getthisouttahere.bellsouth.net> wrote in article
> <tedU9.3973$WT3....@news.bellsouth.net>...
>
> > If you want some for free, come down to the MS Gulf Coast
> > during Mardi Gras parade season. They throw 'em from the floats.
> >
> > Yes, they're still wrapped....
> >
> > JMK
>
> Damn...are they that popular there?
>
> They were all over in NC, but were considered junk food.

You mean to tell me that my all RC Cola-Moonpie diet isn't the healthy food
regimen I was led to believe it was? I should have stuck to Pepsi and
Twinkies, is that what you are admitting?

Carlfia

Jan 13, 2003, 9:09:41 AM1/13/03

"PCollen" <pco...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in

> > I thought they used that cola as a birth control, or a
douche.........Kate?

> No, that was Fizzie tablets. Didn't even have to mix them with watter,
> just insert them.....

ok...gotta love black medical procedures.

Mike Burns

Jan 13, 2003, 9:12:53 AM1/13/03

"PCollen" <pco...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message ...

> > Up north, the Moonpies are a little harder to find
>
> ...and Lox and Bagels a lot easier to find.

Oh, so now we're picking on the jewish folk from the north? Is that what
you're admitting to?

;)

-Mike

John S. Shinal

Jan 13, 2003, 1:43:34 PM1/13/03
RC Moonpie wrote:

> I never heard that, no one here that I
>know has ever heard that. I mentioned it to several people here
>recently and they all burst out laughing.

Having hung out with plenty of country boys, good ol
boys, straight-up rednecks, trailer trash, ne'er do-wells and other
no-account miscreants of every stripe, I've never heard of RC and
Moonpies being a slur, racial or otherwise. In fact, just referring to
watermelon and fried chicken isn't much of a racial slur either,
unless it's an extremely explicit context.

Which flavor Moonpie are you anyway ?

Carlfia

Jan 13, 2003, 2:17:13 PM1/13/03

"RC Moonpie" <r...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:43:34 GMT,
> jshinal_REMO...@mindspring.com (John S. Shinal) wrote:
>

> > Which flavor Moonpie are you anyway ?
>

> Hair-moon-pie

These things resemble a Scooter-pie by any chance?

Polfus

Jan 13, 2003, 7:07:33 PM1/13/03

RC Moonpie <r...@yahoo.com> wrote in article
<8tn52vgn9kcfpj9v8...@4ax.com>...

> On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 02:05:14 -0600, Atlas <c1su...@hotmail.comNOSPAM>
> wrote:
>

> >>I did not "stereotype" "Howldog" at all...I did ask him if he was
racist
> >>based upon what I saw growing up in the South.
>

> how is that not a stereotype?

Forget it...I was mistaken abourt your name.

--
Peace,

Polfus

Jan 13, 2003, 7:09:00 PM1/13/03
RC Moonpie <r...@yahoo.com> wrote in article
<k8o52vs208f3mp5n7...@4ax.com>...

> which are founded in lunacy. I never heard that, no one here that I know
has ever heard that.

Maybe it was just a regional thing where I grew up.

Zorro_2K2

Jan 13, 2003, 7:45:48 PM1/13/03

"Mike Burns" <mbu...@dontspamme.ivserver.com> wrote in message

RACIST...you didn't capitalize the J in 'jewish'. ...;-)

Hey, I saw a beer in SF awhile back that was without a doubt targeted
towards the
Jewish male market. It was called "He Brew".

Odin

Jan 13, 2003, 11:11:42 PM1/13/03

him if he was
> racist
> >

> > how is that not a stereotype?
>
> Forget it...I was mistaken abourt your name.

Translation: I'm back on my medication, please disregard
the 191 posts I made in that 2 hour flurry of nonsense.

Odin

Jan 13, 2003, 11:12:31 PM1/13/03

"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in message

> > which are founded in lunacy. I never heard that, no one

here that I know
> has ever heard that.
>
> Maybe it was just a regional thing where I grew up.

Maybe you just hate negroes.

Polfus

Jan 14, 2003, 12:34:38 AM1/14/03

Atlas <c1su...@hotmail.comNOSPAM> wrote in article
<4ct52voe5bu77vfh1...@4ax.com>...

> Polfus is suffering from Uncle Tom Guilt Syndrome.

Why don't you explain how you came to that conclusion, Kevin.

>That and manic depression,

I am not manically-depressed in any way, Kevin.

>mental retardation,

Nor am I mentally retarded in any way, Kevin.

>obsessive-compulsive disorder,

I am not obsessive-compulsive in any way, Kevin.

> psychosis,

I do not have any psychosis in any way, Kevin.

>and microphallus.

That would require a test that you have yet to see.

However, you are more than welcome to explain your clinical findings to
support these alleged psychological disorders.

salvarsan

Jan 14, 2003, 1:08:07 AM1/14/03
Atlas wrote:

> What bothers me is that somebody actually thought this up. I
> mean, seriously - who sits around in their kitchen, thinking of ways
> to blend snack cakes with booze?

*Think?!*

If people actually thought about food types,
cuisine would be a pamphlet instead of a
neverending stream of tomes.

So much food utterly fails the plausibility
test that it MUST have been an accident
trapped by desperate hunger.

Look at cheese, kim chee, or beer.
The list is huge.

-drh

Odin

Jan 14, 2003, 1:31:59 AM1/14/03

"Polfus" <pol...@aol.comLEDZEP> wrote in message

> > Polfus is suffering from Uncle Tom Guilt Syndrome.

> Why don't you explain how you came to that conclusion,
Kevin.

From your guilt-ridden outbursts accusing people of racism
for talking about snack cakes and sody pop maybe?

> >That and manic depression,
>
> I am not manically-depressed in any way, Kevin.

Not today.

> >mental retardation,
>
> Nor am I mentally retarded in any way, Kevin.

That's debatable.

> >obsessive-compulsive disorder,
>
> I am not obsessive-compulsive in any way, Kevin.

Your blitzkrieg of posts the other day would indicate to the
contrary.

> > psychosis,
>
> I do not have any psychosis in any way, Kevin.

Bro, you keep on believing that, my man, is alls I'm sayin'.

> >and microphallus.
>
> That would require a test that you have yet to see.

You say "yet", as if you await the day that Kevin will
inspect your tadpole.

> However, you are more than welcome to explain your
clinical findings to
> support these alleged psychological disorders.

A quick Google search should reveal more than enough
evidence to have you committed, you freak.

David Fosnocht

Jan 14, 2003, 3:09:06 AM1/14/03

"salvarsan" <salv...@radix.net> wrote in message

Vegemite.
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.
Squid rings.

PCollen

Jan 14, 2003, 8:10:28 AM1/14/03
"Odin" <res0...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<P6MU9.24073$%V.1...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...

No, I think that deep down inside Polfus wants to be a minority member
as penance for sins in his past. He should move to Florida where any WASP
is an instantaneous minority member.

Amostagain

Jan 14, 2003, 8:34:10 AM1/14/03
>No, I think that deep down inside Polfus wants to be a minority member
>as penance for sins in his past. He should move to Florida where any WASP
>is an instantaneous minority member.

That's south Florida

Polfus

Jan 14, 2003, 12:32:38 PM1/14/03

Atlas <c1su...@hotmail.comNOSPAM> wrote in article
<ao172vk61gpbdmrch...@4ax.com>...

>However, you are more than welcome to explain your clinical findings to
support these alleged psychological disorders.

>Check Mate
> Atlas

Hardly...it seems as though the tough questions confuse you, Kevin.

Polfus

Jan 14, 2003, 1:21:29 PM1/14/03

Atlas <c1su...@hotmail.comNOMOSPAM> wrote in article
<5bj82vcc1pm5e8b2f...@4ax.com>...

>Hardly...it seems as though the tough questions confuse you, Kevin.

> Point. Set. Match.

In your delusional world it may seem that way, but to those who still
remain sane it is obvious you avoid the tough questions.

It is loading more messages.