The son of Jimi Hendrix

Steve G.

Jun 22, 1994, 6:51:05 PM6/22/94
This crossed my desk today at work. I thought you all might be interested.

BC100206
James Hendrix, etc.
vs.
James A. Hendrix, et al

Complaint for fraud, concealment, declaratory judgment, imposition of
constructive trust and accounting.

Plaintiff James Hendrix aka Jimi Hendrix, Jr. aka James Henrik Daniel
Sundquist hereby complains and alleges as follows:

(excerpts)

Plaintiff James Hendrix aka Jimi Hendrix, Jr. aka James Henrik Daniel
Sundquist("plaintiff" "Jimi Jr.") is, and at all relevant times was, a
citizen of Sweden, presently maintaining a residence in Los Angeles,
California. Plaintiff is the child and offspring of the renowned
guitarist, singer and composer, James Marshall Hendrix aka Jimi Hendrix,
now deceased("Jimi Hendrix" or "Jimi Sr."....

Plaintiff is the Son of Jimi Hendrix

In or around 1968, while on tour in Stockholm, Sweden with his band, the
Jimi Hendrix Experience, Jimi Hendrix met Eva Sundquist, a Swedish woman,
while riding a local tram. A friendship developed between them and they
continued to communicate with each other after Jimi Hendrix left Stockholm.

In January 1969, Jimi Hendrix returned to Stockhom with his band to
perform in concert. Jimi Hendrix had previously told Eva Sundquist that
he intended to return to Stockholm in January 1969 and she anxiously
awaited his return. Upon his arrival, she sent him flowers, met with him
backstage after his concert performance, and met him again at his hotel.

On January 9 and 10, 1969, Jimi Hendrix engaged in sexual intercourse
with Eva Sundquist at the Carlton Hotel in Stockholm, Sweden. Nine months
later, on October5, 1969, plaintiff Jimi Jr. was born to Eva Sundquist
and Jimi Hendrix in Stockholm, Sweden, bearing a striking resemblance to
his father.

Eva Sundquist immediately advised Jimi Hendrix of her pregnancy and
subsequently of the birth of Jimi Jr. Jimi Hendrix told Eva Sundquist
that he expected to return to Stockholm in 1970 and he looked forward to
seeing his son at that time. When Jimi Hendrix returned to Stockhom in
early in 1970, he me Eva Sundquist backstage after his concert
performance, and mistakenly believed that another fair-skinned black
child also backstage was his son, stating, "This must be my son."....

In a contested paternity proceeding commenced in Sweden Eva Sundquist
following Jimi Hendrix's death, the trial court on December 18. 1975, in
a decision subsequently upheld by the Swedish Court of Appeal and the
Supreme Court of Sweden, affirmatively held and established plaintiff
Jimi Jr. to be the natural born child and offspring of Jimi Hendrix.....

(Jimi Jr. is now suing basically to get a piece of the pie Al Hendrix,
Jimi's father, allegedly kept from him)

Wonder if the kid plays left-handed?

--
res...@netcom.com

Robert Davy

Jun 23, 1994, 8:00:26 PM6/23/94
Steve G. (res...@netcom.com) wrote:

: (Jimi Jr. is now suing basically to get a piece of the pie Al Hendrix,

: Jimi's father, allegedly kept from him)

I read in a magazine somewhere that Jr. was in favour of exhuming
Jimi's grave to prove the matter beyond doubt. Such paternal
loyalty...

Rob

Mark Anderson

Jun 23, 1994, 11:48:00 AM6/23/94
|SG> This crossed my desk today at work. I thought you all might be interest|
|SG> |
|SG> BC100206 |
|SG> James Hendrix, etc. |
|SG> vs. |
|SG> James A. Hendrix, et al |
|SG> |
|SG> Complaint for fraud, concealment, declaratory judgment, imposition of |
|SG> constructive trust and accounting. |

I found this very interesting. Will you keep us posted on this?

| Mark A. Anderson |
| Eager & Associates e-mail: mark.a...@clearspot.com |
| 100 Mallard Creek Road phone: (502)-893-6559 (3012) |
| Louisville, KY 40207 USA fax: (502)-893-6615 |

* MegaMail 2.10 #0:Our Father, UART in heaven, I/O'd be Thy name...

David Nye

Jun 25, 1994, 1:52:06 AM6/25/94
res...@netcom.com (Steve G.) writes:
>Wonder if the kid plays left-handed?

I read a piece on this somewhere. The kid doesn't play at all. What a
waste of good genes!

David Nye, MD * Neurology Dept., Midelfort Clinic, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Men ought to know that from nothing else but the brain come joy,
despondency and lamentation,...wisdom and knowledge -- Hippocrates

gleb...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2017, 6:09:04 AM4/20/17
This is old hat news! The chap has since [many years ago] had a sex change, so Jimi;'s son is now...it's now a woman. One wonders hwat Jimi's comments would have been like on this!!

gastelu...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2017, 3:43:36 AM7/14/17
You gotta be joking!!! Lol