Rush FTp Site

Dan Arbios

Sep 10, 1993, 6:22:21 PM9/10/93

Sorry to waste bandwidth, but I need the RUSH FTP site called Syrinx
at something or other, could someone please e-mail it to me.THANKS!!

Also, I'm trying to assemble some cool Gif's, so if you know some
other gif files or site's it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
again!

a...@presto.ig.com

Andrew N. Westmeyer

Sep 11, 1993, 5:36:27 PM9/11/93
On 10-Sep-93 in Rush FTp Site
user Dan Arb...@presto.ig.com writes:
>Sorry to waste bandwidth, but I need the RUSH FTP site called Syrinx
>at something or other, could someone please e-mail it to me.THANKS!!

The site is syrinx.umd.edu. It has a lot if Rush tab, but all of it (I
think) is also at the Nevada site, ftp.nevada.edu.

>Also, I'm trying to assemble some cool Gif's, so if you know some
>other gif files or site's it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
>again!
>
>a...@presto.ig.com

There are also a lot of gifs at Syrinx.

Andrew Westmeyer
qwe...@cmu.edu

Materials Science and Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University

"If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson."